New members of South Korea forum, introduce yourself here – 4th quarter of 2015

Newbie on South Korea forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in South Korea if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread
New members of South Korea forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi everyone, I'm Yvonne and am currently staying in Incheon. It's my 4th year here. Would like to make more friends^^ do drop me a message!

I'm new to Daegu and looking to make some new friends here. I'm on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi. I am a 24 years living in RWANDA. I like so much Korean culture. and I have an interest in continuing my studies in Korean .hope to hear from you . See you.

Hello friends!
I am Nicole from WV, USA. I just moved to Dongtan, Korea to teach English with my fiancé Mitchell! We have been here for only about a week and are trying to make as many friends as possible! I hope to talk to you soon! (:

thank u sir it's a very helpfull website great job sheers

Hi everyone, I'm Boram. So nice to meet you all!
I am Korean but I spent my childhood abroad (Beijing).
I am a hardware engineer in Anyang, a city near Seoul.
I've come back to Korea for about 3 years and look for friends who I could share interests.
Thank you!

Hi my name is Bridget. I am currently in my final year at a university in dubai. would love to meet friends that are Korean and also leaving in dubai. or just make new friends. Please help me thanks

Hello guys
I want to know alot about south korea because i intend to live there , what about jobs , life any thing , what about residency because i will come tourism 3 months and i want to stay there for more time
Thnx alot for all .

Hello!

My name is Shinta, from Indonesia. I lived in Gwangju, South Korea for couples of month and maybe will come back there again in the future. I am also learning Korean now, so maybe we can have a chit chat? :)

My name is Victor Tembo. I am a procurement expert currently based in Vienna Austria. I would be appreciative if I was given some general information about living in Songdo, South Korea.

hi everyone,I am Stephen from Ghana and would live to move to korea for a year or two.i would like to know the kind of job i am likely to get.if any Ghanaian is reading they should get back to me through ***************.thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Good morning :)

My name is Dahlia. I am from Egypt.I have been looking very hard for teaching jobs in Korea and that's why I thought that being here could be a good start!! I hope everyone's been having a great day :)

Dahlia

Hi! Anne here from Philippines. I'd love to know more about Korea and I am planning to work there if given a chance. This site might be a good start for me to learn about Korea's culture and its people.

Have a great day!

Anne. 😊

koukou Anne ! :)
T es là !!??

hi dahlia 
yo are all right with you
korea is not easy as think  ,native speaker of english countries works easily there but this not forbid  other people work there too  ,korea teaching markets is very big more than you think ,so keep searching  and allah help u
if you  come to me i prefer that you go to korea first  as visitor and u dont need vis a  as visitor with u r passport egyptian  then search

hi rajae
how is your things good  ,thanks allah

Thanks a lot :)

Hello to all.
I am a student of 20 years and I am planning my trip to Seoul. I would like to have a foothold on who is currently in korea or like me dream of going there.

How has it been so far??

Hi everyone,
I am khan from johannesburg south africa, looking friends in korea, would like to visit next month, like to know more about korea, if anyone like to chat plz keep in touch via whatsapp, **
Thanks

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

hello everyone
can anyone tell me how cold the weath become in winter
Mouaad ;)

Hi everyone, I'm Elaine.
I'm from Malaysia. Been here 3 months now.
Hope to meet more friends

Thanks

Hi is my 2 years and some months now in Korea will can be friends if you don't mind

Hello! I'm Ashley and this is my 2nd year in Korea! I'm from America and I'm currently an elementary english teacher at a public school in Seoul! Visit my website! **

Reason : Sharing of external links / groups / websites not allowed.

hi am noel a nigeria i am currently in nigeria but i will like to come over

i am noel njoku from nigerian i am a man of 28 years old and i am Electrician /Instrument Technician i am currently in nigerian i will like to come over to south korea i don't know if any one there can help me to come over here is my email ***

Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Bonjour,apparement tu es seul persone qui parle francais dans ce forum expa.juste besoin des info sur la vie coree du sud .merci d'avance pour me repondre.

goudsy wrote:

Bonjour,apparement tu es seul persone qui parle francais dans ce forum expa.juste besoin des info sur la vie coree du sud .merci d'avance pour me repondre.

Hello goudsy

You are participating on the anglophone version of the site.

For the Francophone version of the site click here : Forum Corée du Sud

Please write only in English on the anglophone version of the forum here.

Regards
Kenjee

Thanks bro

Hi my names yashwanth im from india thiugh im an student still i love or dream to settle in korea for a while so i just wana know about their culture and everything . Anyone can share it with me would you????

i am Asif from Pakistan i am a man of 33 years old and i am Video Editor  i want to come over to south Korea i don't know if any one there can help me to come over here is my email : ***

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

My name is Mel, I am from Australia. Planning to live and work in South Korea. I'm a beginner learner of the language and hoping to improve before I travel. Hoping to talk to anyone who has tips or advice of how to make this trip possible :)

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=553916

Thanks! 

Closed