Travelling with a dog from Europe to Dominican Republic by sea

Dear expats,

Does anyone knows is it possible to travel from Europe to DR with a dog?

I have found that it is possible to have a dog on Queen Mary 2, but that cruiser is traveling from South Hampton to New York.

Have a nice day!

I don't know of any European curses that call on a Dominican Republic port

Bob K

MSC is an Italian cruise line that has sailed the Caribbean in the past.  Not sure if they still are or not.  To the best of my knowledge, the DR was not one of their ports, but San Juan, Puerto Rico and the Bahamas were.  Check them out as a possibility.  Hope this helps.

MSC cruises in the Caribbean start and end somewhere (numerous places) in the Caribbean but not trans Atlantic trips.

Bob K

The cruise we took did leave out of Miami, BUT it originated in Europe and 80% of the guests were European, particularly Italian.  To the best of my knowledge, they are not based out of the U.S. or the Caribbean, so whatever trip they are offering must start in Europe.  Again, this was several years ago, so not sure if things have changed.

First welcome to the forums.  Your question is so specific that you really need to google  what  cruise ships come to the DR, then which will allow dogs!

Thank you for the tip. I will check it out.