Medicals in Calgary to get a Kuwaiti Visa

Hi Everyone,

FIrst post in here and hoping for some help. I am an international recruiter attached to the oil industry and am currently helping a family relocate from Calgary to Kuwait. We are currently at the medical stage and I wondered if there are any Calgarians in Kuwait that could recommend a facility to do a quick visa medical in a short period of time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. No doubt we will have plenty of questions to follow!

Thanks in advance
Jason

Hello Jason,

I am a Calgarian and finished my medicals for Kuwait in late June 2015. Please feel free to contact me directly and I will be glad to provide details on what I did.

Calgarian sounds alot like Targaryen :O

The secrets out Daenerys is relocating to King's Landing this season and we are supporting her move!

hi
I did medicals recently with my family doc for kuwait. If u need any info you can mail me ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi
I am waiting for kuwait visa after medical since june. did u get ur visa

I was waiting for visa since August and now I have been told that the visa was rejected because my passport has a validity of less than 2 years. A bit weired as the passport is still valid for 1.5 years which i tend to think is good enough. Anyways, I am renewing my passport now and they will re-apply again

We are in the last throws of getting this sorted and are just waiting on the Kuwaiti KOC Hospital to sign it all off. Probably 1-2 weeks away from entry point!

Great, I am happy to hear that. Yet, please keep in mind it is hard to set any time lines.

I have sent all my medical documents certified by my family doctor along with other papers such as copy of passport, educational certificates attested from Kuwait embassy in Canada to my agent last month (Oct 7) and now waiting for next steps, which I believe is the approval letter for visa or they might ask for the passport.

The agent is well-known recruiter for Kuwait but not very transparent about the process, whatever I ask they come with same formal reply ' you will be notified once we have some updates'.

Does anybody know how long it might take after sending the medical and other papers sent from Canada/Calgary up to landing in Kuwait? Also, any idea about the next steps?

Response is highly appreciated.

hi

usually it takes one month to 3 months. If all your medicals tests as ok, then nothing to worry.

Good Luck

Thank you Dave, yes everything was okay, checked by my family doctor and no concern  :)

hi how are u

whats ur contact or skype
so i can tell u abut here

Hi Can 1, you mentioned that you have done your medicals in June and was still waiting, is there any update on that? It's been already 4-5 months.

I was also reading in the blog that the visa for Kuwait remains close for most of December, is that correct? any further comments from anybody else?