When Police Clearance Certificate is required?

Hi,

When is PCC required? Is it after getting the medical clearance certificate or it can be submitted to employer without waiting the medical clearance? Is it a standard requirement before the employer applies the working visa? Or it is not required.

I need some guidance.

Regards,
Philip7

Good day
Regarding Police Clearance Certificate
Its depend on nationality

For Kuwait Employment visa for Indian.

PCC can be done in early stage as its take some time around 10 to 15 working days and it mary vary and subjected to regional Passport office.

Once PCC done you can do Medical Test appointed by Kuwait Consulate in your Country after receiving Original Visa

Any thing else please ask

Hi Mofama,

Thanks for the reply. So what I understand from your explanation is PCC can be applied before i receive the original visa as it takes some time. But does it need to be authenticated in my home country foreign affairs and kuwait embassy in my country? Since im in abu dhabi, so i can submit the PCC here in kuwait embassy in UAE? But i already did alot of medical tests which then I submitted to the company in Kuwait, they say that after getting the medical clearance then they can apply my visa, comparing it to your reply, after getting the original visa and submitting the PCC to kuwait embassy I nees to do another set of medical test? Please clarify...

Regards,

Whats your nationality

Philippines

Better is that you contact Kuwait Embassy in Abu Dhabi

If you are on Employment visa and more than 6 month out of Native country I think PCC must be from UAE

So the best is to contact Kuwait Embassy.

Thanks Mofama. Do you apply the same procedure you just mentioned for Indian national on employment visa abroad like UAE?

In this case, do you know if I can process this PCC here even i have not receive my original visa or i must wait for the original visa first. Im asking this to save time rather than waiting the visa then apply.

Yeah

It was long time ago.

Thanks Mofama, appreciate your prompt response.

Best regards,

Thanks for the appreciation .

Have a bright career with prosperity.