Relocate to Autralia, any advice?

Hello
I am from Cambodia . My dream of life is to relocate to Australai. Anyways is anyone can help. I will be very gratful if those can help.

Hello Serey999,

Welcome on board  :)

First of all, i invite you to introduce yourself and tell us why you chose Australia.

You will be needing visa/work. What is your field of expertise ?

Cheers,
Bhavna

Dear  maddam,
My real name is chanra chay chay22. I am 32 years old and I am from cambodia.

Austrlia is my favorite country in my dream. I want to learn new things from deleoped country, especially I want to work. I want want to change my life. As you see in my country is very poor. Although I try to work hard for whole of my life , I don't expect to have a better life.
Unfortunately I don't have any specifict skill. I hope I can work as a fruit package or fruit picking.

Best regarded
Chanra chay

nothing is impossible to achieve your dreams. as long as you're put more intention to make it happen . a  lot of  people come from poor or tough countries and coming to Australia to get a new and better life.

Serey999 wrote:

Dear  maddam,
My real name is chanra chay chay22. I am 32 years old and I am from cambodia.

Austrlia is my favorite country in my dream. I want to learn new things from deleoped country, especially I want to work. I want want to change my life. As you see in my country is very poor. Although I try to work hard for whole of my life , I don't expect to have a better life.
Unfortunately I don't have any specifict skill. I hope I can work as a fruit package or fruit picking.

Best regarded
Chanra chay

To come to Australia you do need a Visa, even for Fruit Picking.

A tourist Visa does not allow you to work.

You should start looking at: http://cambodia.embassy.gov.au/penh/VisasMigration.html

But ...  Australia is very tough on who can get Visas to live in Australia. Even those with Skills, and being native English speakers, do not find it easy.

My name is Patrick Ikedigwe. I am from Anambra State of Nigeria. I am 65 years old.  I am a Journalist/Broadcaster of more than 33 years experience. It has been my intention to relocate to Australia to work and earn a living and look after myself and my family. I believe I can use my wide experience to make a difference in people's lives. Since 1964, I have been having the urge to travel to Australia but I had no means to embark on the journey. If you wil help me to come over to Australia, I would then have a fulfilled life. Thanks for your assistance and advice.