BOMBS in Bangkok

It seems someone is out to cause death and misery in Bangkok, planting at least one bomb in or near a temple.
Please take extra care out there.

16 dead & 82 injured. 2 Chinese; 1 Filipino and a Thai died at Police General Hospital opposite the site.

Guests staying at Hyatt Hotel which is next to site face problems as roads are closed.

Is Thailand safe???

Daily, many were shot or bomb in southern Thailand.

Many road accidents happened through out Thailand.

Teenagers are having guns and number of Thais having guns is same as Americans.

But Thailand population is much less than USA.

Hi everybody,

Just to inform you that some inappropriate posts have been removed.

We are really sadden by such shocking news and our hearts go out to the families of the victims of this terrible tragedy and the people in Thailand. However, i would like to point out the fact that we not here to blame anyone !

Thank you for your consideration,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Watch out for odd looking people hanging around and bags left but no owner nearby.

The bombings and terrorist activities are happening everywhere in the world, not just Thailand.
I am surprised it has not happening in Bangkok before.  This is the new world we are leaving our children. You can not live in fear of this happening.  Can not stay home and hide, otherwise the terrorist wins.

We still don't know who did this, so blame can't be apportioned to anyone, or any group.
The Thai police have made arrests, but are still unsure they know the real names of the people they've arrested.
They claim to be looking for other people as well, so caution is still a very good idea.

I agree with @Timber.

Can´t be afraid all the time, Can´t stay home behind close door.

Go on living your live, No need to change what your doing, Keep live your live.

We have one life, And i am not going to waste my life be afraid all the time.

Gosh.
The Thai cops have arrested a guy who looks nothing like the suspect, and have issued arrest warrants for a woman who looks nothing like the suspect, and an un-named man who looks nothing like the suspect.

They've also issued themselves with the reward for catching a man with a radio controlled model car that could be used to make a bomb.

You may now sleep well.

We can all sleep well at night now knowing that the big banana running the investigation has given himself 1 million baht
of the 3 million baht reward money and they made arrests. Who cares if they are not the suspects, the police don't.

Will see how it pans out.

Yes agree 100%,i still think ,this city is one of the most safe in Asia,dont change your holydays just because this ,after try the paradise you back here  for sure.

They arrested another man who doesn't look like the suspect, then named a Thai woman who doesn't look like the suspect, and who hasn't been in Thailand for 3 months.
Perhaps she has a really big remote controlled car.