How much do LV Evidence Millionaire Shades cost?

I really need to buy these, can someone please tell me something about how much they cost in Europe? or maybe here in Libya if you've seen (Doubt it).

If you have to ask the price, you can't afford them :D:D

Oright Mr. Rich I see your ego is pulling that white neck there!!!

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/632509/80508457.png

FireFox wrote:

"If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it" is a common phrase, I believe it was first coined by Rolls Royce.

Well good luck, I'm sure you'll look really cool strutting your stuff round the luxury Mediterranean beachside resort of Misurata wearing your $800 Louis Vuitton Evidence Millionaire sunglasses.

I just hope your mom lets you spend all that money at once.

http://www.freewebs.com/ut3kowclan/pwned%20DH.jpg

Horizontal Harry wrote:

Ouch..!

PMSL

Horizontal Harry wrote:
FireFox wrote:

"If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it" is a common phrase, I believe it was first coined by Rolls Royce.

Well good luck, I'm sure you'll look really cool strutting your stuff round the luxury Mediterranean beachside resort of Misurata wearing your $800 Louis Vuitton Evidence Millionaire sunglasses.

Hey Harry Barry quit stuffing your mouth with extra sauce!!!

I saw a lot of LV stuffs on Gurgi, may be you can find one that match with what you are looking for.

Horizontal Harry wrote:

I'm sure you'll look really cool strutting your stuff round the luxury Mediterranean beachside resort of Misurata wearing your $800 Louis Vuitton Evidence Millionaire sunglasses.

Hairy Harry just got a HUGE promotion in my book. He is now officially Mr. Harry

Sandman, I will start collecting royalties on my patented idea of posting demotivational posters on expatblog threads. five bucks a post.

FireFox wrote:

2/10. You need to work on your banter.
:idontagree:

MoEl wrote:

Sandman, I will start collecting royalties on my patented idea of posting demotivational posters on expatblog threads. five bucks a post.

That last ones's for free with a pack of moody LV nappies :/

Mudman wrote:
FireFox wrote:

2/10. You need to work on your banter.
:idontagree:

and YOU need to dig down like a miner on my lines boy!

Lost Nomad wrote:

I saw a lot of LV stuffs on Gurgi, may be you can find one that match with what you are looking for.

Thanks for that Lost Nomad, I'll check out Gurgi, would you know where exactly in Gurgi? I don't want to be going back and forth the Gorgi street (crazy drivers, Traffic, & the cars parked are also on the street).