Check in luggage weight allowed in saudi airlines (economy class)

can anyone travelling economy in saudi airlines tell what luggage weight is allowed per piece? thanx

Where r u traveling from? It matters. It's 2 bags. At 23kg from the states .. This info is easily Googled

From India too it's the same, 2 bags per pax, 23 Kgs each !!

It is plainly on the Saudia Airlines Website & on your eticket at least when I book it is,

If you are traveling from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia then
1)It's 2 bags each 23kg  in Luggage
2)8-10 Kg for your Hand Carry
3)one laptop bag aslo allowed as Hand Carry

If you are traveling from Saudi Arabia to Pakistan
add one more item to the above list i.e
1 + 2 + 3 from above &
4)One 5 kg Zam Zam Water bottle (purchased from the airport itself as it has required paking)

Do you know if it's possible to take a laptop bag in addition to a hand carry bag (7kg) from London to Riyadh with Saudia?

dandaman wrote:

Do you know if it's possible to take a laptop bag in addition to a hand carry bag (7kg) from London to Riyadh with Saudia?

Yes its possible

More on 'Free Carry-On Items' on Saudi Airlines can be found here: Saudi Airlines Baggage and Optional Fees page

The website certainly makes it look possible, but when I phoned Saudia a few weeks ago I was told very clearly that it wasn't possible. Has anybody done it from London to Riyadh because I could really do with the extra carry on bag space.

dandaman wrote:

The website certainly makes it look possible, but when I phoned Saudia a few weeks ago I was told very clearly that it wasn't possible. Has anybody done it from London to Riyadh because I could really do with the extra carry on bag space.

Didn't u read my post ? I said it's possible, I've done it a few times, my last trip being 2014. 1 carry on + 1 laptop bag

Want anymore details ?

Thank you for your reply, hamudi. I didn't know for certain that you were speaking out of experience.

thanx for the reply, i just wanted to check for the following possibilities of carry on items, when travelling from pakistan to jeddah on SA (economy)
1)is it allowed to carry 1 hand carry (7kg) + 1 brief case (by husband)
2)is it allowed to carry 1 hand carry (7kg)+ 1 handbag (lady's purse) + 1 laptop bag
the instructions on SA website is unclear.

alishazkhanz wrote:

thanx for the reply, i just wanted to check for the following possibilities of carry on items, when travelling from pakistan to jeddah on SA (economy)
1)is it allowed to carry 1 hand carry (7kg) + 1 brief case (by husband)
2)is it allowed to carry 1 hand carry (7kg)+ 1 handbag (lady's purse) + 1 laptop bag
the instructions on SA website is unclear.

Ladies hand bag and laptop bag (electronic items) are both free carry on items. You can carry them both aboard; apart from your 7kg (per ticket) unchecked baggage.

but the brief case wont be allowed?
1) so i assume,  it is not allowed to carry 1 hand carry (7kg) + 1 brief case (by husband)

thanx for the earlier reply.

As you are travelling from Pakistan ! better you confirm it from any travel agency there in your city for the
CASE-1) regarding 1 hand carry (7kg) + 1 brief case (by husband).

if the case is small in size (portable) here from jeddah airport they may allow !

alishazkhanz wrote:

but the brief case wont be allowed?
1) so i assume,  it is not allowed to carry 1 hand carry (7kg) + 1 brief case (by husband)

thanx for the earlier reply.

Yes. Correct. Those will be counted as two pieces.

2 bags per pax, 23 Kgs each
1 kg margin

8-9 kg hand carry

Can we carry two laptop bags as hand carry items on saudi airlines flight from Hyderabad-India to Riyadh?

How many weight i m carry from suadi to pakistan plz tell me in ecinmy class 24 febury 2018

2 bags 23 kgs and 7 to 10 kgs hand carry

can I carry a guitar on hand carry

I am travelling on Saudia Airlines from frankfurt. I wanted to know if the laptop bag is part of the 7kg limit given on the hand carry baggage or it will be free carry on item. I will be grateful for the reply. thank you.

Hii i m also travelling from Frankfurt. I have exact same  question from you ?? Do u have any experience please share

fahadnawaz31 wrote:

I am travelling on Saudia Airlines from frankfurt. I wanted to know if the laptop bag is part of the 7kg limit given on the hand carry baggage or it will be free carry on item. I will be grateful for the reply. thank you.

Can u share your experience please