Purchasing a Motorscooter in Vung Tau

Can anyone recommend an honest and reliable seller of second hand motor scooters in Vung Tau?  I am a single lady who knows nothing at all about engines etc. so I will be at the mercy of the retailer.

Are you still in need for a 2nd motorcycle !? I can suggest you some shops.

You should look for 2nd Nouvo scooter (2nd-3rd generation) , it's price about 8-10 mils vnd ( shop's price ). It's pity that almost the shop owners don't speak English, you can take a Vietnamese friend to come there with you. And they often charge the foreigner higher prices than the locals.

thank you for your advice and help

Hi,
I'm an expat who has been living in Vung Tau the past 6 months [Moderated]  Richard xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please note that free advertising is not allowed on the forum + do not share your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there rschro,

Welcome on board  :)

Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website as the forum should not be used to host adverts.

- Buy and sell vehicles in Vung Tau

All the best,
Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Off-topic. Please participate only when you can provide relevant infos.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
zanchun wrote:

Are you still in need for a 2nd motorcycle !? I can suggest you some shops.

You should look for 2nd Nouvo scooter (2nd-3rd generation) , it's price about 8-10 mils vnd ( shop's price ). It's pity that almost the shop owners don't speak English, you can take a Vietnamese friend to come there with you. And they often charge the foreigner higher prices than the locals.

8-10 million for a Nouvo 2 is WAY too much. At the very most, you should pay 5 mill for a Nouvo 2, but you can get them for 4 mill in good condition, with help from someone who can speak VN of course.

You can also search online: chotot.vn - the website is also in VIetnamese, but you can translate the page from a desktop computer and it will at least give you an idea of what the bikes have/how much, etc.