Documents for visa to Oman

Dear.

Can you kindly let me know do I need to send original passport to Oman for a working visa...with original medical examination test result and 12 blue background photo of me?

Regards
Assad

i had my visa 2 months ago , all i had to send was a copy of my passport and a medical checkup and 1 blue background photo .

i came from jordan so i don't know if this is a special case or not :)

Regards ,

Ayham Allan

Thank you very much.....nothing special i will be going to Oman for working visa and signed already a job offer latter with a Omani company now I need to send them my passport copy with original medical fit reports and blue background photo for visa if I m not wrong !!

yes,  that is what I did, plus they ask me for my university certification stamped by the ministry of foreign affairs and the embassy of Oman.
but usually they should tell you what they need.

Assad007 wrote:

Dear.

Can you kindly let me know do I need to send original passport to Oman for a working visa...with original medical examination test result and 12 blue background photo of me?

Regards
Assad

Hi Assad007,

Please do not ever make the mistake of sending  your original passport to anybody, any time.

For that matter never spare any of your original educational and other important certificates to anybody under any circumstances.