Marrying a Pakistani man

Mate Im in a relationship with pakistani man,

TIP!
they will never love anyone from other country I know that! Why?

I talked to uni mate friends who are Pakistanis! and how theyre going to marry someone?

According to them!
Most of them marry other nationality just for permanent residence in that country, just for papers, they even said that just for document and just for fun.

Majority is fixed married by parents in their own country

According to them.!
They are just using ladies in other countries as a toy. One more they are back stubbers, they will tell bullshit at your back.

One more after using you they will again marry another lady.

So what's to hold on??
think!!!

It's still your decision, you are ready to accept their culture??? think think think!!!!

Pls help me understand pakistani men they ar so secretive and change the mind a million time and put the blame on there wife's and believe other people in there family but don't trust there wife what and how to get my husband on my side

Hopefully you read the posting before yours for ideas as to why there is not a close relationship.

I have shared the link on this forum before,

If any of you want to know about Pakistani just visit this link:

www.marryingpakistani.wixsite.com/marryingpakistani

This is a mixed marriage with Pakistani community website.

Dear Sister!

Most of the things which you have said are true. We (Pakistani Men) still need to learn a lot about marrying into other cultures as we don't have the strength to leave our own families and our own culture. I have seen that Pakistani men will start the relationship; hoping that things will work out in future but when the time comes to take the decision; most of these men will give into their families demand and will leave everything behind; but with all due respect; I would like to point out one thing that not all men are not the same.

Hi, do u mind adding me in the whatsapp group as well? I really appreciate your help, thank you

I would like to join thw group. Here my number ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Hi, I'm interested in this whatsapp group please. Having some relationship issues with Pakistani boyfriend :(

If anyone wants to join the whatsapp group

Just INBOX me your number with your country code — don't post your number here but send me a message

To know more about this community you can check it here : www.marryingpakistani.wixsite.com/marryingpakistani

Hello... Hope u r doing great there... Well u r not a Pakistani girls and how u know about the Pakistani culture or what else.. How u could tell to the others one... It's request to u don't missguide the others one....
If really anyone want to know about Pakistan feel free to contact me thank you.

Waseem Toor wrote:

Hello... Hope u r doing great there... Well u r not a Pakistani girls and how u know about the Pakistani culture or what else.. How u could tell to the others one... It's request to u don't missguide the others one....
If really anyone want to know about Pakistan feel free to contact me thank you.

Read the topic title and the initial questions.  This was created to get advice about pakistani men and relationships/marriage.  No one is talking about culture or misguiding .  People are sharing their opinions based on their OWN experiences.  Based on OWN experience, everyone is entitled to an opinion if they express it in line with the forum rules - read through the rules as well.

And being a Pakistani man; albeit one who left the country ages ago, I tend to agree with most of the opinions that have been shared here.  Especially about my countrymen whom you meet abroad. The mindset really does need to change for us as we have lingering problems with insecurity, possessiveness and cultural identity.

Hi there I maybe able to help you out. You can PM me if you need any advice.

Hi
Can I join the whatsapp group?

Hi. Can u add me to the group as well?

I would love to be partnof the group sister. Thank you.

I would love to be part of the group sister. Thank you.

Aseiya, i am from indonesia. I want to join the whatsapp group, but i dont know why I cant send message to you. Can you help me, please?

Were from he in Pakistan?

@Gravitas

Great opinion

@ellainehuss

Dear Ellain Huss

Sister

It is very sad to hear your harsh n bitter experience and I am so sorry that my countryman did this sin with you. For me it is a sin to marry a noble lady for documents.

I have spent three years in UK and 1.5 years in Sweden as a student. By God I didn't even touch any girl. Though my dream to get married with a white girl to start my family in Europe.

Sister circumstances are different with every person. I did arrange marriage in relatives. But I have so many issues and repenting of not marrying in Europe.

Sister All fingers are not same.

May your life full of blessings n happiness

Ameen....

@ellainehuss can you generalize like that?? Like how can you say all men are going to have same intentions.  No pakistaníe can be honest and fall in love with a foreign girl??

@ellainehusstha thanks you 🙏🙏🙏 I will be Pakistan soon,I will checking,

Hello all,

I am open to guide.

@MairajKhan999ok thanks you 👍🙏

@rosannarodriguez2525 welcome.

I will be in islamaba,I need guide I don't know to speak urdu thanks 🙏

@rosannarodriguez2525

hello, it seems that english is widely spoken.

Regards

Bhavna

@rosannarodriguez2525

Please connect me at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct