Unable to Verify Finger Prints on MOI e-Service Machine

Hi Forum people!!!

I got my Iqama and I tried to create MOI account. To activate the account, either I have to go to Jawazat or use MOI Self Service machines. I tried two machines but not successfully matched my finger prints. I have the option to activate my account by visiting passport office. But question, why my finger prints are not matching?

If my finger prints are not matching, then I can't depart the airport?

This issue can be fixed, like I visit to re-enroll my finger prints a fresh?

Looking forward for the advise - thanks

Sounds like a glitch in the records. You'll have to visit Jawazat.

Must be fixed asap or you'll face troubles on Airport some time soon.

I had the same problem. Visit MOI website - apply as a new user, punch in your information and print that form. Take the form to jawazat office and a copy of your ID / IQAMA and meet the operations manager. no need to take a token or stand inline, just walk in his office. he will take your form and give you an ink pad, you put your thumbprint on the form and give it him.

by the time you reach your car, your account would have been activated.

its the new glass office on the right from first entrance. if you take the back entrance keep walking straight inside the compound towards main king fahad road.

as for thumbprint issue - exit and entry they make me try couple of times and then eventually do something manually and stamp the passport. i would also like to know if there is a way of refreshing finger prints in the system.