A Great Start~!!

Good day everyone~!!!  :D

I'm 21 and have signed contract with Al Ain Rotana Hotel for a job, I have already sent my medical and other required documents 2 weeks ago, so i'm expecting my visa to be here on any day :P

Since i'm young  :whistle:  and very found of travelling  :D  , i am hopping to make some good friends who i can share good time with  :/ i have heard from many of the people, who have have already been there that Al Ain is not as entertaining as Dubai. Well....i'm not expecting Las Vegas xD lol......but maybe a little bit of fun place wouldn't be to bad  :whistle:  soooo hope to have good replies from all of you and be able to make great friends ^_^

Hi Sky2050

I've moved to Al Ain a few weeks ago as my husband has a job here. I have found Al Ain to be a family place where people spend time round each other's houses ect. If you play golf you could meet a few people that way also. The expats generally go to the bars in the hotels so that's another option.

I hope this helps

Ruby1001

Ruby1001 wrote:

Hi Sky2050

I've moved to Al Ain a few weeks ago as my husband has a job here. I have found Al Ain to be a family place where people spend time round each other's houses ect. If you play golf you could meet a few people that way also. The expats generally go to the bars in the hotels so that's another option.

I hope this helps

Ruby1001

Hiiiiiiii :D Ruby1001

thank you for such a great reply ^_^ if its ok, may i ask from where did you move? i mean.....from which country?

My job is to deal with customers directly so.........i don't know if there i can make friends :P since i'm.....an employee and they are customers so its a professional relation......but i'll surely try out in other places (such as golf club, gym or maybe swimming pool, i really like swimming  :gloria )
Its true that people go to each other's houses to spend time and maybe enjoy while have a movie time or play game or maybe........i don't know....a tea?  :cheers:

but for that you have to know someone from quite a good time ^^ so i think it will take some time to get familiar with someone in that way :) but i'm sure there are pretty good people out there :D

I wish you and your family the very best for future and hope you have lots lots and lots of HAPPINESS~!!!! (^_^)/