Expat "meet up"

Dear Fellow Al Ain Expats

You know it is time for a new meet up when we have multiple members joining and responses coming in :)

Well guess it is that time of the year. A MEET UP!

Since many of us are looking for new contacts and friends - I am setting one up... again.

We have teachers wanting to meet teachers, housewives meeting housewives, boxers wanting to know the places, gym enthusiasts, Book Clubs and the whole rigmarole.
Well ... all of you come on together :)

Let's make it just coffee - we can plan something more additionally but we need to put it on here so that it works out

This is the provisional rendezvous and time. (I will mail/sms all confirmed attendees the final details )

Day: Friday
Date: 14.12.2012
Time: 7 PM
Place: Starbucks @ Al Ain Mall or Bawadi Mall (yes it is SO outside town!)

We have three days till Thursday to suggest alternates and suggestion on alternate locations (every meetup has one :)) and then I mail/sms everyone the finalised one.

I will take care of the get together and communicate between all interested.
So please send me an e-mail or alternately post here, confirming that your are coming and I will send you my phone number in order to make it official.

I hope to meet many of you on 14th and looking forward receiving "tens" of mails. My mail address would be:

harisomanath[at]gmail.com

Everybody is welcome to join. So please feel free! Families are Welcome too!

To my knowledge there has been three successful meetups so far.. I've been to two... hopefully this will make a third. :top:

Picture of the second smaller meetup ... and I know it's grainy pic :P
http://s9.postimage.org/lu3r8td23/IMG00023_20111010_2213.jpg  (Small Princess Mia amidst all the giants... :D

Well you can arrange weekdays meetings also. I would happily join any meetups in weekdays in evenings.

Hello Everyone

I have had 5 ppl confirm...
(70 views and 5 confirm.. Hmm ... :| )

Anyways Julie from Expat.com team HQ got in in touch today.

She has extended help to make it an official meetup and give users more time to respond...!!!
Publicise and streamlined.

I will be accepting that offer and so I will communicate that date soon.

Now all that is required is for the PEOPLE (YOU) reading this to get more active!t more active!

Will PM the confirmed ppl personally...

Cheers
-H

any meet up coming....?????

Hi ALL,

WHAT:  It's TIME to Meet and GREET

WHEN:  03 Feb 2013 (Sunday) @ 7pm

WHERE: Starbucks Jahili Park

Please bring your friends, the more the merrier.

See you all :)

Regards,

princessmia

am i welcome..m new in al ain.... :)

any new meet ups?????

no more meet ups anyone in Al ain ? been wanting to go there and visit some old friends