Looking for friends

Im American woman living in Al Ain, I don't really know anyone here and its a bit lonely, looking forward to meeting someone to be friends with.

Welcome aboard Breenda - I'm sure in no time you will meet alots of people here :)

Thank you so much, Ive been in al ain for 7 years but didn't get out much, Time for a change.

Thank you so much, Ive been in al ain for 7 years but didn't get out much, Time for a change.

Thats a long time you stayed in Al Ain - if you didnt get out much, agree, change now.:) So what did you do in your time there? :D

well I stayed at home, exercised, was dating a local here and I basically built my life around him. Hes gone now so its time to move on.

well I stayed at home, exercised, was dating a local here and I basically built my life around him. Hes gone now so its time to move on.

Sorry to hear your sad story..
On the positive side, thats the spirit. Move on and things can only get better.  :proud:cheers:

Good Luck ;)

are you in baharain

I sure am ;)

well if ya ever make your way to al ain let go out.

Will am happy to be your friend :)

Hello jamal_69 -> Maybe you could tell us a bit more about yourself. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey Breenda....i am here in Al Ain since Feb 2013, and hardly managed..if you have 7 years experience in Al Ain, you can show me where i have to go for fun.

hope to meet you soon..

Hello, wish to have a chance and get u as a friend :0

hiii

Hi Neevdance,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A brief presentation about you would be appreciated :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

am from india n I camed al ain just a month before by past profession I was a professional dancer n choreographer bt nw am working as a sales assistant in a mattress showroom in town center.... n I dnt have much frnds here looking for a group of frnds

Hi,

I am also a resident of Al Ain, unfortunately having no friends. I am an electrical engineer by profession. You can contact me on my personal email [email protected]

Regards

hi

Hello  @sultan0505577373,

An introduction may be? :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi Breeda, I live in Dubai, its my pleasure to have friends from Al Ain

hi how are you?

hi frd

Ashiq from Dubai, if u like u can come to dubai for week ends u will good time there.

its not easy to find friends here.. since long time, loneliness climate.

I wish the admins or somebody could make some events.

hello is my bb pin 2acffbd2

Hi gavilan,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you please be more explicit ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hie its kinder difficult meeting people who speak proper english here so I would mind being a friend to an american...u can call 0566919448

Sounds like a good idea

hi breenda :cool:,

nice to see you here , im looking  for new friends in AL AIN , my name FARES , 30 old :), work as engineer , i was born in AL AIN , so if u want meet we can start with  email : [email protected]  :D

Hi breenda
I would like to be friends
Have anice day
Eng.hilal alabri

hii brenda am also new here in al ain i would love to be your frnd you can contact me anytime in whats app at 0528939781

hi there , how are you today, i am from Bangladesh ,working in a group of companies .i am very interested to u ,, be friend.
azim saleh

[email protected]
[email protected]

Hi brenda , im Enzoo , Filipino , was in al Ain for three years .nice place ,peace and quiet . hope you are still enjoying there now

I am it quiet

breenda wrote:

I am it quiet

are you renting a villa in Al ain ? i live near Al ain Mall before . i still have friends there and planning to visit maybe next month . love that place , so peace and quiet

u r so much welcome to know any1
its realy an honour to know new ppl here

Hi U can contact me
I hope I can help u

Hi
             i am civil engineer i just come to alain last week
hope to see u

Hi,

How are you?

Which part of India you from??

Rgrds!

heeey am mathew from egypt and it will be my pleasure to have friends especially girls am working in etisalat company as customer service my no. 0569729460 thanks :)