Making friends, sharing experience . moving to HCM. Go Vap

Hi Everyone.

I am graduating this year from Queen Mary University of london, studying business management.

I am going to Vietnam at the end of june for a TEFL course and planning to teach in vietnam for a few month and volunteer at the Go Vap orphanage.

My training location is go gap, however would like to make friends with everyone in vietnam.

I am of vietnamese origin however live in England almost all my life.

i would love to make friends with anyone that also shares the same interests as me, and would like to make friends that live in vietnam or is travelling in vietnam that is keen on spending time chilling or exploring vietnam in general.

alexy_dao wrote:

Hi Everyone.

I am graduating this year from Queen Mary University of london, studying business management.

I am going to Vietnam at the end of june for a TEFL course and planning to teach in vietnam for a few month and volunteer at the Go Vap orphanage.

My training location is go gap, however would like to make friends with everyone in vietnam.

I am of vietnamese origin however live in England almost all my life.

i would love to make friends with anyone that also shares the same interests as me, and would like to make friends that live in vietnam or is travelling in vietnam that is keen on spending time chilling or exploring vietnam in general.

Hi alexy, i currently living in Tan Binh district. Hope to make fr with u