DJ for Events/ Parties..

Are you Having a party? Need a DJ?
You could hire me, anytime, anywhere with over 5 years of Domestic and International experience.

Whatever your party requirements are I 'm sure I can supply the Disco and be the DJ you are looking for,

whether it 's for your Wedding, Birthday, College Party or Corporate Event with music from 90 's right up to this week 's charts, Electro, Club, House, Arabian, Bollywood, Hip-hop, etc..

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
DJ Spinz wrote:

Are you Having a party? Need a DJ?
You could hire me, anytime, anywhere with over 5 years of Domestic and International experience.

Whatever your party requirements are I 'm sure I can supply the Disco and be the DJ you are looking for,

whether it 's for your Wedding, Birthday, College Party or Corporate Event with music from 90 's right up to this week 's charts, Electro, Club, House, Arabian, Bollywood, Hip-hop, etc..

shucks!

I would have been sold if you mentioned African music...but alas...

yea bro, reggae's too in my list. U make me remind of African Nights.

Hi DJ Spinz,$

If you are looking for a job in the music field, please post your ad here : Careers in music in Riyadh section.

Also note that promoting your services is not authorised on Expat.com, i therefore advise you to get registered in the business directory.

Thanks

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed