Looking for Indonesian members living in HCMC

Hi,
I am a new comer to this community.
Nice to know this website and good to see you guys behind the screens.

It would be very much pleasant meeting Indonesian members living in HCMC.
Even though I am a South Korean, I have spent 20years in Indonesia before moving to Vietnam, it woud be much nicer making Indonesia friends here than meeting Korea people who are already plenty both in Vietnam or Indonesia.

However, that doesn't mean that I am picky in meeting people.
It would be also great meeting many people both locals and expats on the web and offlines as well.

I am currently living in An Phu area in district 2, HCMC.

Thanks for reading this posting.
Don

There has recently been some ine else looking for Indonesian friends via this forum, so you could be in luck. apart from the, you will find several fluent Malay speakers in Ben Thanh market.

Hi,

I am local, but my manager is Indonesian. we live in Dist 02 as well. :) (Estella).
He was searching for Indonesian friends since his first date here, and I can totally recommend you go to Hard Rock Coffee (Kumho Plaza). why ? - one of music band is Indonesian, they are very friendly to make friend easily , secondly : my manager connected to Indonesian Community there. And, another suggestion is Muslim Museum (Dong Du Street) where Indonesian comes there to pray every Friday noon.

Hope you are lucky to connect to good friend here  and welcome to my country.

Ida.

Hi, Ida,
Thanks for the info and tips.
I will surely visit those 2 places without fail soonest possible.
It is so kind of you.
I am around An Phu An Khang.
Who knows? We could have passed by several times in the meantime^^
Again, I appreciate your kind reply.

Yes, who knows :) . How long have you been here ?

Hello ,

My name is Nindar from Jakarta, Indonesia. Currently I stay in District 2  , in Thanh My Loi.

It would be very nice if we can meet up and chat...

Regards,
Nindar TN

Saya Nama Peter

Hello, My name is Anton. I just stay in Ho Chi Minh. Anyone ever meet up and make connection here?

Hello everyone,

You can use the event in Ho Chi Minh section to organize a meet up in Ho Chi Minh :)