Yoga group, Yoga instructor wanted, south of phnom penh

Hi. Im trying to put together a yoga group.

I havent found yet places to practice yoga near from where I live and  my building has a nice beautiful big terrace that we can use.

I was thinking maybe 3 times a week, around 8 at night. The idea is also aimed at meeting new people who have similar interests and have a good time

I live in the Boeng Trabek area, street 496.

If you are interested in being part of this group, please write me back..

If you are interested in being an instructor, please tell me about yourself and the suggested payment you would like to receive for each class.

Cheers!

Hello Cretakano! :)

You should post an advert under Phnom penh classifieds-category- Classes-Sports, yoga, tai chi. Classifieds is specially designed for such adverts.

All the best!

Regards,
Sheetul

Thats right! I didnt realize that..thank you for telling me :D

Hi cretakono,
If you can set up a class please inform me, i would like to join yoga class send email to me

Hi Sala

I still haven't got any reply from an instructor yet, but sure, I'll tell you when it is set up. Are you living in the south part of the city too?

Hey, I teach fitness and martial arts, defense and exercise, I also use yoga as a warm up for muscle groups. 

Not exactly what your looking for but thought i would share in case your interested.

peace & love

dan

Hi,
I am a yoga teacher and have several excellent teachers working with me.
I am sure we can work out a class for you.....and part of the teaching fee will be going to our NGO supporting kids and young people in PP.

Alison