I am in HCMC for a week or two and would like to meet people

I am Prbeck in this forum. I am in HCMC for a week or two. i would like to make new friends here if anyone is interested. I would especially like to meet some people from Vietnam. I am a researcher for a University in America. Unfortunately I only speak English.

Hello

My name Tony, Vietnamese. i would like to make friend to exchange and share culture, life stories. Nice to meet you.
How to meet you?

i wanna join too, how can i meet u guys?

Hello Tony,
I have only been here one day. Is there a place and time that we could meet? I am fairly open with time so day and early evening are no problem. I am in District 3

HI
I have only been here one day. Is there a place and time that we could meet? I am fairly open with time so day and early evening are no problem. I am in District 3. I don't know much about the city, but would like to meet and talk.

Preston

vietha822 wrote:

i wanna join too, how can i meet u guys?

I am free most of the time. Is there a time and place we could meet?
Are you going to the meeting tonight at Rain Coffee?
The address is 111 Phan Ngu Lao D1

What meeting is tonight? May I join? And at what time?

It is an open meeting for people to get together and talk. It is tonight (Friday) from 8:00 - 10:00 PM at
Rain Coffee 111 Phan Ngu Lao in D1 HCMC

It is the Couch Surfers meeting. It is open to anyone. It will have both Vietnamese and non-Vietnamese. It will be from 8:00 until 10:00 PM. The address is 111 Phan Ngu Lao D1. If you have any time before then I would enjoy talking to you over a tea or coffee.

Hello
how about tonight, 11 May?

Hello everyone,

is there any other Couch Surfers meeting that i can join?

I am sorry. I have volunteered to teach English at a boy's shelter tonight. I appreciate the offer to get together, but am busy Monday and Wednesday nights with this class.

Hello,
no proplem, I would like to meet you more, i am free most at night, If possible will see you the next night, Tuesday.

next night will be perfect. I free all week nights.

Hi
I would like to invite you all to our monthly gathering.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=473215
we have over 40 attendees every month.  See you