Where to live - Pieta, Msida or Valetta

Hi

I plan to move to Malta shortly. I would be looking for a single room apartment and willing to pay up to 400 euros. Can anyone tell me which location shall I prefer - Pieta, Valetta or Msida. Which location is closest to bus stops, other amenities with a nice & quiet neighborhood.

Thanx

I think your going to find it hard to find properties in that price range in the places you mention -
Pieta is the nicest place  all will be accessible by bus though

Thanx for your reply. Can you tell me what would a one bedroom apartment cost in those areas?

I looked on Malta park earlier and msida your liking from about 550-600 € a month

Hi, I would live in Valetta

SmallT. wrote:

Hi, I would live in Valetta

why ? .... lol

quicklets.com.mt

this website has alot of listings. Does anyone have an idea about authenticity of this website?

Well it's like to live in Rome, it creates your mood, inspires :happy:

SmallT. wrote:

Well it's like to live in Rome, it creates your mood, inspires :happy:

each to their own- i find it crowded , noisy and dirty i suppose whatever inspires though lol

Malta is dirty everywhere, and not only Malta  :cool:

ash1983 wrote:

quicklets.com.mt

this website has alot of listings. Does anyone have an idea about authenticity of this website?

I phoned the number of an advert in MaltaPark for a farmhouse in Gozo and it turned out to be them, I thought it was a private landlord I was calling. The farmhouse wasn't available until October!! Make of that what you will, why post an advert 5 or 6 months in advance? I think they just wanted to entice people into calling them, then do the hard sell. I've still got some guy calling me about a farmhouse he has available in Xaghra, even though I told him I had already signed a contract for somewhere else. He probably can't understand my crap accent though, bless him.

I think that was the company which redmick used to promote though, his friend was the owner or something. 90% of the properties they advertise on their website won't be available, but that's the same for almost all estate agents in Malta.

Rob, Pieta a nice place??? You'd rather live there than in Valletta???

Excuse me, but i'm flabbergasted (Always wanted to use that word! Yes!)

From what i can tell, Pieta is super ugly, falling to pieces. Msida is just one big traffic/flooding nightmare (the only redeeming feature might be Busy Bee café).

Valletta on the other hand  :heart::heart::heart::heart:

I can vouch for Quicklets, they're a super company, their website is update to date and authentic. highly recommend!

kiwi1983 wrote:

I can vouch for Quicklets, they're a super company, their website is update to date and authentic. highly recommend!

Have you used them? Whereabouts in Malta do you live?