Dutch Kings Day Party!!

Hi All,

We are having a Dutch Kings day party this Saturday and Sunday from 12pm at Rooster on Yong Kang, would be amazing if the Dutch community could come out and support or anyone needing a reason to celebrate!

There will be some Dutch food and music and if you wear something Orange then free welcome shot!!

Anything else please let me know.

Saira

Hmm... it seems we have a similar program in Jordan....

ok just realised I thought this was only for Shanghai, I see this is international so my party is in Shanghai on Yong Kang Road.

You are posting on the right forum and by visiting the forums I came across your post.
What I want to say is that the Dutch Embassy in Jordan organize a similar program.

oh I see, didn't realize there was a big dutch community in Jordan, enjoy your party.  :)

Hi,

We are Dutch students and we will arrive in Shanghai Sunday morning 7 a.m.

Can you send me the address of this party, so we can look it up on the map (since we all never been to Shanghai before) :) ?

Thank you!

Eline

I already found the adress and it's only 10 minutes by taxi from our hotel. :)

Another Dutch Kings Party again still on Yong Kang Lu but on the quitter side, at Gilligans 176 Yongkang Lu 永康路176号
Wear something orange (just do it, it won't kill you) There's Probably the best burger you'll ever have in Shanghai, Bitterballen (Think Beef Gravy balls, triple breaded and then deep fried!) Patatje oorlog (Fries covered in Saté sauce, Mayonnaise and Diced Onion), Speculaas Pie and special meal deals!

If you cant find us then wechat us on byfo_hotsauce