Close

Looking for new friends to hang out with

Hi!

I come from Singapore and have just moved to Shanghai recently.  Would really love to meet new friends to hang out with and to explore Shanghai. :)

Hi, I'm from England and I moved to Shanghai also recently - just last weekend! I don't really know anyone so would love to also meet new people to explore the city with, let me know if you would like to do something :)

Sure! Do you have wechat? I could send you my wechat id via a private message :)

Yeah ill send you it now!

Hi girls, I am also arriving in a few weeks in Shanghai to work for a year and don't really know anyone either.  I would love to meet some expats to head out to bars, to the famous brunches, explore shanghai, sample the food etc...:)

https://www.zapatas-shanghai.com/

Hey, try this.

It really goes off!

Hi Louise, i am moving to kunshan next week and i am only 1hr away from shanghai by bullet train so if you like we can hang out and explore shanghai together,i am English from liverpool louise.

P.S My wechat is *** if you want to contact me, hope to spk soon.

Ron

Moderated by Bhavna 4 weeks ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello ~ i am from singapore too. Been here for about a month. would love to make new friends. Do let me know if there's any plans to meet up :D

Do you guys already have a group char or something? Love to meet you guys up!

PM me!

Hello Shirrsoh!
I am in Qingdao, Shandong province now, and I am interested in Singapore, would you please tell me something about your country and your wechat id ? I have stayed in Shanghai for 1year, if you have any question, just ask me and I will reply you as soon as possible    Thank you very much!

Hi all,

I'm moving to Shanghai tomorrow, add my WeChat if you are in town :) ID: ***

Lucy

Moderated by Bhavna 2 weeks ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi! I'm going to shanghai for study abroad next week. Would love to meet new friends  :) let me know if you have wechat

Hello:) I would love to meet new friends to hang out and explore Shanghai :)

Hi everybody !

Im moved here a month ago from Paris, i'll be studying chinese in Jiaotong university, and love to meet new friends! im starting to feel lonely since im arrived hahah

Dont hesitate to contact me ! i have WeChat so you can send me your ID and maybe we can grab a drink sometimes !!!

Ciao !

Posting of CONTACT INFORMATION, such as telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, Facebook, Skype, WhatsApp,links to personal/business sites etc., is not permitted on our open forums for security reasons.
Please exchange contact details by PM only.

Hello ! also here in Shangai due to work related. will be here until November.

lets hang out sometimes guys !

Hi Guys I am from SG too. Please let me know if there is SG WeChat group. Am here for work till Nov

Moving to Shanghai

Find tips from professionals about moving to Shanghai

Travel insurance in Shanghai

Enjoy stress-free travel to Shanghai

Flights to Shanghai

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Shanghai

2 million members!

Watch later