Looking for new friends to hang out with

Hi!

I come from Singapore and have just moved to Shanghai recently.  Would really love to meet new friends to hang out with and to explore Shanghai. :)

Hi, I'm from England and I moved to Shanghai also recently - just last weekend! I don't really know anyone so would love to also meet new people to explore the city with, let me know if you would like to do something :)

Sure! Do you have wechat? I could send you my wechat id via a private message :)

Yeah ill send you it now!

Hi girls, I am also arriving in a few weeks in Shanghai to work for a year and don't really know anyone either.  I would love to meet some expats to head out to bars, to the famous brunches, explore shanghai, sample the food etc...:)

https://www.zapatas-shanghai.com/

Hey, try this.

It really goes off!

Hi Louise, i am moving to kunshan next week and i am only 1hr away from shanghai by bullet train so if you like we can hang out and explore shanghai together,i am English from liverpool louise.

P.S My wechat is *** if you want to contact me, hope to spk soon.

Ron

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello ~ i am from singapore too. Been here for about a month. would love to make new friends. Do let me know if there's any plans to meet up :D

Do you guys already have a group char or something? Love to meet you guys up!

PM me!

Hello Shirrsoh!
I am in Qingdao, Shandong province now, and I am interested in Singapore, would you please tell me something about your country and your wechat id ? I have stayed in Shanghai for 1year, if you have any question, just ask me and I will reply you as soon as possible    Thank you very much!

Hi all,

I'm moving to Shanghai tomorrow, add my WeChat if you are in town :) ID: ***

Lucy

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hi! I'm going to shanghai for study abroad next week. Would love to meet new friends  :) let me know if you have wechat

Hello:) I would love to meet new friends to hang out and explore Shanghai :)

Hi everybody !

Im moved here a month ago from Paris, i'll be studying chinese in Jiaotong university, and love to meet new friends! im starting to feel lonely since im arrived hahah

Dont hesitate to contact me ! i have WeChat so you can send me your ID and maybe we can grab a drink sometimes !!!

Ciao !

Posting of CONTACT INFORMATION, such as telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, Facebook, Skype, WhatsApp,links to personal/business sites etc., is not permitted on our open forums for security reasons.
Please exchange contact details by PM only.

Hello ! also here in Shangai due to work related. will be here until November.

lets hang out sometimes guys !

Hi Guys I am from SG too. Please let me know if there is SG WeChat group. Am here for work till Nov

Hi there

I just moved to shanghai 2 days ago. How are you finding it? Would be cool to meet some new people to go to bars and restaurants with.....

Louise x

I arrived at Shanghai on the 15th and haven't gotten a chance to make friends. I need fellow expats to hang out with.

Hi All,

I'm here since the 18th oct from Dublin and am still trying to find my feet/new people to hang out with. Would love to meet everyone to go exploring.

Anyone feel free to pm me with their wechat details. Thanks!

Hey! I'm a Russian girl studying master's here and doing internship as well. It'd be cool to meet other expats here for coffee, drink, sightseeing or whatever and explore Shanghai together (who knows, maybe I can even find a good friends here)

Feel free to PM me

Hi there, I just move here 2 months ago. Looking for new network and new friends. I'm Interesting in golf let me know if anyone here interested in golf or can be hanging out for coffee as well.
Louie.

Hi, I am new in Shanghai too. I am female - 32 years, from Bulgari. I am searching for friends also ! please contact me via wechat. My ID there is : ***

If anyone would like to add me on WeChat, search: ***

Hi,
same here!
Elina

Hello here. I'm looking for new networking with expats.  I'm trying to build a community where expats can group up and chat online or offline at both Shanghai and Zhejiang area. I used to live in US, and I just came back to China. so I totally understand it could be a challenge to move to a completely new region as well as where you might need helps.

I like chat with people and hear interest stories. Also, I'd love to be your Chinese tutor and local guide. :3

I saw contact info would be moderated?  Ummmm..... maybe we share contact through direct msg? Amirite?

welcome!
you can do everything now in shanghai through internet or just mobile phone.

didi, mobai, jd.id, wechat, meituan

if you can use these five app, you could finish almost every thing of your daily life. cheers

Hi

I am going to M1NT on Wednesday you want to join

Hi Guys!

Singaporean here just move to Shanghai too!
Would love to join and meet up with you guys if possible!

Hi everyone, just arrived to Shanghai , very nice to get the chance to meet some new Friends in here.

Hi people, I have moved to Shanghai recently and I am all into exploring the city and finding new awesome places. Feel free to add me on WeChat and we can go on Shanghaise expeditions together :)
My WeChat is ***

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Hi~~~ Do you visit here for traveling or work?

still someone living in Chengdu? if any, please contact me, we can walk around。

Just moved to Shanghai from India,, looking for a company to roam around

Aussiehonker wrote:

https://www.zapatas-shanghai.com/

Hey, try this.

It really goes off!

Wooo, the party photos look awesome. lol

Hi, from UK and been here a month. Would love to meet new people and make friends. Living and working in Huangpu District but free to move around to meet up.

My Wechat ID is: ***

Reason : Contact details should be shared through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi this is Kiran. Moved to Shanghai recently. Will be here for over a year. Looking forward to meet new people to hang out

hi all..

nice to meet you here.. i am william from singapore.. i will be at Shenzhen from 4th to 10th june 2018 for business trip . . i would like to make new friends for hang out after office for dinner, drinks , party ,etc.

Hello , i liveing in shanghai too, i am a chinese men , and i work at a accomadation agency , anyone want to know about shanghai or other things , you can add me wechat , or text me , i will sent you by message , not a ad , thanks

Hi Everyone,

I'm Lee, just arrived in Shanghai a few days ago.  Would be interested in finding some fellow expats to hang out with.

Cheers, Lee