New to SH and looking for making friends!

Hi,
I'm Chris, 29 years old, from Germany. Have lived some time in NYC and now based in Shanghai, Xuhui area.
The reason why I signed up here: Weekends by yourself have good potential to get boring pretty soon...! So, I am looking for like minded English or German speaking people to hang out, exploring the city, for clubbing, playing golf, etc. - all the stuff a 29 year old usually does. So hit the message button and let's touch base for some sport or nightlife action!
Cheers, Chris

hey,,,chris,im also looking for friends in shanghai,send me message back.

hey,cris:
this is maggie,i am from barcelona(i am half chinese.) now i am working in shanghai for several months.pretty hard for me after my 1 month arrival, non friends,non-going out.i am free weekend,if you have time to have a daytime coffee,would be nice.give you my movil:18201818036.
well,i cannt speak german.

hasta luego
maggie

Hi LingLong!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

Hi Chris.
I'm Olga. I'm also looking for new people to spend free time in Shanghai.
If you want, we can meet in cafe to drink a cup ot tea or coffee and to talk.

Hey

Hello, now I'm in Shanghai till the end of June.
If somebody wants to drink a cup of coffee of to walk in the park and to talk at weekends, don't hesistate to contact with me.
And if you are an interesting person and younlike activities, like walking everywhere with camera, travelling, visiting cultural places, I think, we can make interesting plans for spending time in Shanghai :)

it would be good at weekends

Hi,chris.
I am a native girl in Shanghai. I was born in Shanghai. And now I am living and working in Shanghai.
If you have any problems about living in Shanghai, please do not hesitate to ask me. And I would like to make friends with you. And maybe we can hang out together later.

Hey any one there to hang out today, let's make this Sunday a  bit interesting, let me know my email is [email protected] .

Hey mav

How was your weekend? did you find someone to hang out?

I am looking for new friends to spend spare time.

hey Joanz, how are you? hmm  not yet, would you like to? this is my email id- [email protected]

Regards
Mav

Hello again

How long have u been here?

BRs
Joan

Hey,
Nice to see your reoly.
I have been here for last 7 months, wat about u?

Mav

Hey
Likewise, I've been here almost 2 years.
Do you like Shanghai?

BRs
Joan

hi,

Well so far so good but if you have good frnds and nice ppl around you then the place becomes more interesting.
Wat u think?

I hope you must be knowing lot of ppl by this time?

MAV

Hey

I think u r absolutely right. I assume you have met some interesting ppl already
May I ask you what r u doing here? studying or working or??

Joan

Hello

Well I know few ppl here, but as you know shanghai is having a floating population so its very hard to know ppl well.
Anyways yes I am working here, what about u?

Mav

Hey

I think so too,  it is my problem as well ppl coming and go. how long will u stay in SH?
I'm working here

Joan

Hey,

Well nothing fixed yet but if everything goes well it can be long
Wat about u? And another thing is that can I add u somewhere if u don't
I think it would be easier to communicate

Mav

Sure!
Do you have Skype?

Joan

Yes I do have, my Skype  I'D is   Mav.mitra u can add me

I would like to be friend with you
Paty

Hi,

I also wanna make friends. Barely a month here. Used to live in dubai-singapore-qatar-manila and now im some kinda lost in the real world bcoz im alone here in shanghai. Such a vibrant city but i guess when almost anyone u see daily speaks a language u hardly can comprehend sucks! Im enjoying it though. Haha. Its part of the adventure! And the money is here! ;)

Hey Chris,

Welcome to Shanghai!

Your best bet is at the German Chamber of Commerce. They meet up regularly and do a lot of fun activities.
Also, you can check out couchsurfing. There are a lot of activities and meet-ups posted in Shanghai.

Hope this helps.

Schoenen Tag noch!

Hello. I'm Rob from Ireland. Looking to meet up for a bit of fun. Hit up a nightclub or some pubs, whatever. Get in touch.

Hi guys - from Singapore here too and just arrived 4 days back! Looking forward to meeting new friends. Do let me know if there are opportunities for meet up. :) Also staying in Nanjing West Road. :)

Hi everybody,
My name's Pierre-Yves and i am from Switzerland.
I just arrived in Shanghai a few days ago and i'm looking for friends there. If you're interested in meeting me and other people from expat-blog, just email me, i ll try to answer you as soon as i can.
Waiting for your messages
PY

Hi Chris,

Still in shanghai?

I'm gonna move to Shanghai in next 3 weeks.  we are same age. Hope to make friendship with u:)

My wechat: rubby84

Have a nice weekend,
Ruby