A dog walker Sliema - private care (not groups of dogs)

Hi Guys

Every view welcome on this;

We have a 3 year old dog who's recovering from cancer.
He's also very anxious and can't be anywhere near another dog (not even hearing them bark).
It results in him getting aggressive towards the other dog.

In the UK we have a dog walker that takes him to a small field nearby twice a day for 15 minutes and on his own.

Before we move to Malta-we'd like to set something similar up.

My question; Am I being realistic in being able to find a similar service in and around Sliema

Thanks Rob

Jack1912 wrote:

Hi Guys

Every view welcome on this;

We have a 3 year old dog who's recovering from cancer.
He's also very anxious and can't be anywhere near another dog (not even hearing them bark).
It results in him getting aggressive towards the other dog.

In the UK we have a dog walker that takes him to a small field nearby twice a day for 15 minutes and on his own.

Before we move to Malta-we'd like to set something similar up.

My question; Am I being realistic in being able to find a similar service in and around Sliema

Thanks Rob

I would say that in sliema your going to have difficulty taking him places where there are no other animals ... maltese people tend to leave their dogs in the yards or on the roofs during the day and they can be quite yappy or you will see them taking them out with them.

there isnt much greenery in sliema either

That's really helpful-thanks.

We aren't definitely decided on Sliema yet- but good to know

Is there anywhere you would recommended?

I live in marsaxlokk we take our dog to the field near the football pitch but thats south of the island.
I think you would have to look at areas and choose whats best for you , but as i say dogs tend to be outside a lot in the day time in most areas so your dog is going to hear barking whereever you live .

Thanks for taking the time to reply

Marsaskala is quiet most of the time, it's in the south and not very green either, however there is a park which seems to be really nice and it even have a dog park :)http://maltacovered.com/place/marsascal … ark-malta/