Mystery Shopper Malta

Hi all,

I inserted a message yesterday but has disappeared...probably I missed something.

I'd like to offer you the chance to offer you the chance to be mystery shopper for my Company in Malta.

We are looking for people (are monthly basis projects) in those locations: San Giljan, B'kara, San Pawl il - Bahar, Victoria, Gudja, Sljema, San Giljan, Valletta, Ghaxaq (Zejtun), Luqa, San Gwann, Santa Venera, Zurrieq (Safi) and Gozo.

The fee for those works are between 7 and 50 €, depending on the visit (restaurants, supermarket etc.)

(moderated)

For more info, I'm glad to answer you here or at: [email protected]

I'd be interested for Gozo

Hello George,

(No free advertising, Please)

Please confirm me when you have done, you'll be contacted by one of our collaborator of maltese team.

Hi Iscmalta!

Could you please repost your message under Malta classifieds? (Category -Jobs).

Please note that part of your message that disappeared was due to advertising. (No free advertising).

Thanks
Sheetul

ok, thank you for your info!

Hi Iscmalta!

Follow the follwing steps :

1.Click on this link : Malta Classifieds

2. Go to Post a free ad (It`s highlighted in bright orange on top of the page, next to Malta classifieds).

3.Choose a title for your advert

4.Select- Category - Jobs

5. Language- English

6. Country- Malta

7. Re-insert the content of your message in the message box

8. Click Post your ad

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Sheetul

Hi,

I've done it, thank you!

I am looking for either part time/casual work in Malta - mid October - and need some help or advice on how/were do I start looking......

Any help would be truly truly appreciated.

A couple of basic ideas to start with:

* the government's Employment and Training Corporation has a jobsearch website at www.etc.gov.mt .

* the classifieds in the Times of Malta might be useful -
timesofmalta.com . 

For a much longer and more thorough list, see the thread "Are there jobs in Malta?".

Hope that helps.

Thanks for your help,

What is the situation like at the moment for jobs? do you think it will be quite hard with being out of season, as I am only wanting part time/casual work????