Make some new friends

Hello guys. I'm Dasol from Korea.
I have been living here about 7 months. I just found this web site!! I want to make some foreigners friends. who's nationality doesn't matter for me. Just talk each other and hang out something like simple things!
Give me some idea friends :)  Have a nice day

Welcome!

Hi Dasol,welcome to vietnam. Hope you will get some exciting experience in our country. I'm Sam, viber me :+84933974991 . Have fun !!!

Hi Dasol, how are you? I hope you enjoy new life here. If you want someone to hangout with, just contact me via email: ashmyn[at]gmail.com. Hope to see you soon.

HI HI #ashmyn
Thanks you for your saying!
I don't usually use my mail. so do you have skype or any messenger?

hi, how're you going ? i would love to be your friend and learn about Korean culture from u

Hi Dasol, nice to mee u.
I'm vietnamese, living in Ho Chi Minh City.
I also love making foreign friends and learn there culture.
contact me via skype: ngocxuyenqn :)

Hi Dasol, sorry for the late reply. Please add my Skype: ashmynchrist.

Hello Dasol.
:) i love Korea, i like anything from Korea.
Hope we can be friends.
Have a nice day.

hi Dasol
I live in Tan Binh district, HCM city. I hope that we will be friend. I'm an admin staff. I'm free on saturday and monday. I can teach Vietnamese free if you like. You can contact my phone number: 0977543265 Ms. Ha or skype: hathunb2006(ha vu thu)

Hi Dasol,

My name is Tran. I'd like to make friend with you. My skype is sandyzue.

Look forward yo your adding :)

Cheers!

Hi dear
I saw your profile on Expat.com web site . i live and work in Brunei and coming to HCMC fist time in first week of Feb 2015.
I like to know more about your culture and vietnam language.
I can teach you English as well.
if you dont mind please reply me in email ,   [email protected]
thank you.

Hi dear
I saw your profile on Expat.com web site . i live and work in Brunei and coming to HCMC fist time in first week of Feb 2015.
thank you.

Hi dear
thank you.

Hi Dasol. It is interesting to make friends with foreignners. We gonna have a funny talk and share experiences if you get me on skype, facebook,...

hi,
thank you for reply
I am coming to HCMC next week
hope to see you if you want and free .
give me your viber Id or skype.
my skype is behappy374
take care and keep in touch

hi,
Thanx for reply.
i will write you email. check today.
i will be very happy if u have coffee with me.
cheers

hi
what is your skype id
hope to see you soon

Hey, welcome the forum is a good place to make some friends. I have to download Viber but my gmail is [email protected]. In case you want to say hello send me a message. I am living in District 1 at the moment.

Chris

Hi everyone.
Just come to our monthly gathering happening this Sunday.8/2/15  Info at he thread above, meet everyone and have some fun. See you all

woww Dasol I am a big fan of Bigbang and 2ne1 i love Korea so much. can i be friend with you?

hi ,
well come from Korea, I like korea went two time there.
now coming to Vietnam . If you like to hang out simple things and places please send me message and by the way we expact meeting on 8th Feb in Ban Than market restuarant if you want to attend most well come.
send me mesage in my email.
sms.brunei@gmail .com
thank you

Hi Dasol
My name's Thái. I'm living in dist 7 in Ho Chi Minh city. Welcome you to my city. I would like to make friend with you. You can contact me on wechat with phone number 0988276829 or on viber with phone number 0908049953. My email's [email protected]
I hope to meet you as soon as possible.
Thanks!

Hi
Thank you for reply
I am coming to hcmc on 6 feb and stay only 5 days. I wish to meet you if you dont mind.
I add you and keep contact.
Send me email on
sms.brunei @gmail.com.
i call you also.
Thnx

Hi
Yes my skype is
behappy374
I am from brunei.
Keep contact i am coming to hcmc

Hi Ms Ha
Thank you for reply.
I come in hcmc first time on 6th february for 5 days. i live and work in brunei
I like you to teach me vietnamies on 9th february .i phone you and give my hotel adress.
I appreciate if you teach some basic vietnamies.

hi
My email address is [email protected]
Please send your information to my email and I will contact you, when you come to Vietnam.

Thank you for reply
I will send u email now.
I am from brunei and coming on 5th feb

Hi Dasol, My name's Thai. I'm Vietnamese. I live in district 7 nearby Phu My Hung. Nice to be friend with you. Hope to meet you as soon as possible. My email's [email protected].
Thank for your reading my message.