French guy is searching for a placement in Hanoi

Hi everyone!

I am Vietnamese girl, my friend who is french will come to Hanoi in the end of january next year to july. He is searching for 3 or 4-month internship here, he has sent his CV and cover letter to almost companies in Hanoi but there are no answer during more than 2 weeks.

Could you help him if you have some information? He is studying business in France. He is good at marketing, sales... He also has working experiences at reception in 4-star hotel in United Kingdom, three week internship in a bank « Credit Agricole » in NAY... He can speak french, proficient in English, working level of Spanish and basic notions of Russian.

Please answer me here or send me an email to "[email protected]" if you have some suggestion for him.

Thank you all :)

HemuLumina wrote:

Hi everyone!

I am Vietnamese girl, my friend who is french will come to Hanoi in the end of january next year to july. He is searching for 3 or 4-month internship here, he has sent his CV and cover letter to almost companies in Hanoi but there are no answer during more than 2 weeks.

Could you help him if you have some information? He is studying business in France. He is good at marketing, sales... He also has working experiences at reception in 4-star hotel in United Kingdom, three week internship in a bank « Credit Agricole » in NAY... He can speak french, proficient in English, working level of Spanish and basic notions of Russian.

Please answer me here or send me an email to "[email protected]" if you have some suggestion for him.

Thank you all :)

Amazing ,  he can speak French?
Ah Yes, just what VN needs, another " Native " English speaker. If he's that good, why hasn't HE placed this advert the Employment section where it belongs?

Hi,

I can see he has a very nice Resume, i should recommend for your friend try to apply on Vietnamworks.com.

There are many many French Company in Hanoi or HCM as well, i dont think it will be difficult for a great experienced men to find for a chance in Vietnam.

Good luck,

Thank you so much for your suggestion :)

(Moderated: please post in the jobs section)

Send his CV to [email protected] they're looking for a French teacher.
phapviet.edu.vn/