Vietnam I coming home I love you very much

Hello my name lee I coming to Vietnam jan and want to learn and make friend vietnamese please.  I think I want to live vietnam food so delicious.  Any 1 want to make friend?  I also looking for gym to go and keep in good shape.  any suggestion please will help?  pardon my english not very good but i want learn more and vietnamese too.  I thinking I want to live in vietnam for 6 months to maybe 2 year.  I need to buy motorbike.  any suggestion please will help me very much.  Thank you my friends

Hello lee and welcome to Expat.com

Where are you from please?

I invite you to place an advert in our Motorbikes for sale in Ho Chi Minh City so as to find a nice deal.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello my friend I so glad you have reply for me.  Thank You So Much Helping me Here.  I thought I'm lost cause and no one reply for me haizz.  I from my coming to vietnam in january.    I coming by myself and like to make friend but no replies.  So sad I walk Boulevard of broken dream.   Hu Hu Hu

Haizzz! You are a Vietnamese? If not, just curious, where are you from? Korea?
I was very curious, because I read your post, I thought you are Vietnamese.

Hello nghat I am Chinese man coming from My to saigon in january.  When I come you like to make friend?  I need someone guide me in ho chi minh.  You It instructor?  I want to learn more and maybe get net+  sec+  and hopefully mcse certification.  I know html, Javascript,  and little php for now?  Do ho chi minh have course like that for me to study?  Any help will be grateful.

futuristickly wrote:

Hello nghatty I am Chinese man coming from My to saigon in january.  When I come you like to make friend?  I need someone guide me in ho chi minh.

Ok, hope I can help. But it will be free if you don't type my name wrongly  :cool:! If not, I think you don't have enough money to pay for tour guide (me!)

Haha haha ngattt I so sorry the spellchecker type your name wrong not me.  GREAT!! I look forward meeting you and making friend.  Nothing is free so you help me I buy you lunch and Boba drink ok.  Hihihi

futuristickly wrote:

Haha haha ngattt I so sorry the spellchecker type your name wrong not me.  GREAT!! I look forward meeting you and making friend.  Nothing is free so you help me I buy you lunch and Boba drink ok.  Hihihi

Ok, good :D. I don't like who type wrongly my name  :lol: Because my parents spent much time to find out it  :lol:
By the way, I only drink beer. Do you have enough money for beer  :/ ?

Beer?  No problem I buy you Heineken.   I read your forums and you help me I help you ok.  I help you with English Ka ka ka.....

:idontagree:  No, this:
http://a8.vietbao.vn/images/vn862/doi-song/62130061-bia1.jpg

Omg? What the hell is that kind of beer? Guiness?

futuristickly wrote:

Omg? What the hell is that kind of beer? Guiness?

Black beer, dear  :lol:

Black beer?  I never heard such things.  Is there a name to this black beer my dear?

You can search black beer or "bia đen". This beer is more delicious/special than normal beer. Lng time dont drink it :D.

Hey,

I am moving to Vietnam HCMC this November and I am looking for a gym as well. If I find something decent I will let you know. I know zero vietnamese but I am going to take some courses at the university so hopefully by the time you arrive I can show you around hahah.

Yes you do that buff guy.  You find good gym tell me I go work out with you and drink some protein shake after. What courses u take or learn from university?  How much you pay I want learn too and get more better with knowledge. Also Let me know if you find decent gym for decent price.  So expensive to keep to looking good ka ka ka

Black beer so disgusting.   Taste so bitter why you no like sapporo it so good.  I so sorry for you I not drink anymore alcohol .   I'm good boy now no drink alcohol no smoke no drugs I so very health conscious

Hmmmmmm!
I don't like someone who can't drink beer haha :lol:! It's not interesting at all :cool:
BTW, if you can drink a little, it's very good for your health.

ngattt wrote:

You can search black beer or "bia đen". This beer is more delicious/special than normal beer. Lng time dont drink it :D.

Ahh ha! you remind me of "dai viet bia đen" in Hanoi .... but, I love the German ones  ;)

senwl wrote:

Ahh ha! you remind me of "dai viet bia đen" in Hanoi .... but, I love the German ones  ;)

I haven't drink "bia đen Đại Việt" yet. The first time I drank "bia đen" in Hanoi, some years ago, I think it's German, it was quite good.
I've never drink "bia đen" in Saigon, though I had a plan to go somewhere to drink with my colleagues, but until now, we can't do that plan :D.

BTW, I only drink 1 cup/lon of beer. My friend said: omg, I think you can drink much, but just 1 can (1 lon bia - Vietnamese), hmmm! - Haha. Just drink to have fun.

ngattt wrote:

I haven't drink "bia đen Đại Việt" yet. The first time I drank "bia đen" in Hanoi, some years ago, I think it's German, it was quite good.
I've never drink "bia đen" in Saigon, though I had a plan to go somewhere to drink with my colleagues, but until now, we can't do that plan :D.

BTW, I only drink 1 cup/lon of beer. My friend said: omg, I think you can drink much, but just 1 can (1 lon bia - Vietnamese), hmmm! - Haha. Just drink to have fun.

I think 'bia đen Đại Việt' is not popular in the South. Sometimes I used to take it in Hanoi...just OK. I preferred Heineken though. For some reason Bia Ha Noi didn't go well with me.
While in Dalian (China), we had a very popular German brewery cum restaurant there. I fell in love with German dark ale...... and started getting calories after two years.  :dumbom:
Now, just take one-two cans occasionally....back to normal. ^^
In fact, I like my 'Gin-to' & 'Jame-so' more than beer ... a few relaxed pegs after a hard day; Not bad.  ;)
You are no exception. Most of my female VN colleagues and friends were like you. Just a can or two were enough for them. Then always switched to fruit juice or shakes to sober up a bit :)
If you can find a good German brewery in Saigon, please keep me informed. Want to give it a try next year. Cheers!!

(Moderated: inappropriate comment)

senwl wrote:

If you can find a good German brewery in Saigon, please keep me informed. Want to give it a try next year. Cheers!!

Ok, Sen, I hear about a restaurant in D1, we will to go there to drink beer someday. Take care!

futuristickly wrote:

Omg I no drink anymore you no like me?  So so discriminating I feel so betray by you.  Y u no like someone not drink I not boring so fun and giddy ok.   I very sexy I make you love me long time woo woo woo you know it

If you said, you are very gentle, intelligent and funny; MAYBE I will think about it, mate  :o:cool::lol:!

futuristickly wrote:

(Moderated: inappropriate comment)

Really?  Really? Really????????

ngattt wrote:
senwl wrote:

Ok, Sen, I hear about a restaurant in D1, we will to go there to drink beer someday. Take care!

futuristickly wrote:

Omg I no drink anymore you no like me?  So so discriminating I feel so betray by you.  Y u no like someone not drink I not boring so fun and giddy ok.   I very sexy I make you love me long time woo woo woo you know it

If you said, you are very gentle, intelligent and funny; MAYBE I will think about it, mate  :o:cool::lol:!

You don't make sense come again?

futuristickly wrote:

Honestly, I don't understand what you said here :D. I'm trying to learn English, hic hic.

ngattt wrote:
futuristickly wrote:

Honestly, I don't understand what you said here :D. I'm trying to learn English, hic hic.

You want to learn english?  Ahhhhhhh no problem I teach you

Welcome to Vietnam  :)
I think ngattt will help you to get a better life here including motorbike and accommodation!
Don't worry you can register your motorbike under ngattt's name.  :)
All you need is take your driver's license with you to transfer with a Vietnamese license (if you wish).
Otherwise you can follow me  :)  (yeah, 6 years without license!)

futuristickly wrote:

Thanks, but you said "nothing is free", so I don't dare to learn with you, because I never enough money for studying English :D.

charmavietnam wrote:

I think ngattt will help you to get a better life here including motorbike and accommodation!

1. I think he must "rent" my name to register for his new bike  :o. I always avaiable for that :D.
2. I am still not enough money to build my new house, so if he wants to rent a cheaper room after that, he can lend me some money to help me build my house first. It's benefit to both  :top:

ngattt wrote:
futuristickly wrote:

Thanks, but you said "nothing is free", so I don't dare to learn with you, because I never enough money for studying English :D.

charmavietnam wrote:

1. I think he must "rent" my name to register for his new bike  :o. I always avaiable for that :D.
2. I am still not enough money to build my new house, so if he wants to rent a cheaper room after that, he can lend me some money to help me build my house first. It's benefit to both  :top:

Omg Y u so money hungry I just want to make friend and friends help each other out.  Why u think about money all the time 4?  U must b rich cuz u almost have enough money to build new house...   I have little money to rent room not to even think about building house yet.  Boo hoo seem like I have low money here hard to make friend hic hic

Yes. I love money so much and these days I think about it all the time, I am trying to have much money to travel around the world, ha ha.

ngattt wrote:

Yes. I love money so much and these days I think about it all the time, I am trying to have much money to travel around the world, ha ha.

Travel around the world eh?  You must have a lot of money maybe you need to buy me bia den instead of me buying you.  Sound so good I so excited.....lol

Hmmm I dont have much money to travel oversea so now I must think how to earn much money.

Vietnamese always poorer than expat, example, I teach all Sartuday with 12 periods I only earn about 600.000 VND (50.000/1 period), even it will be decreased 25-40% if number of students is not much hic hic. 100% for more 40 students, 75% for more 30 students.

After I teach 12 periods in a day,  I am very tired and not beautiful too. So I need go see an hairdresser to make me feel relax (forget how to write here hihi). And I must buy some kilograms of orange to  make orange juice for all week if I dont want to die :D.

So how can I become rich with that income?

ngattt wrote:

Hmmm I dont have much money to travel oversea so now I must think how to earn much money.

Vietnamese always poorer than expat, example, I teach all Sartuday with 12 periods I only earn about 600.000 VND (50.000/1 period), even it will be decreased 25-40% if number of students is not much hic hic. 100% for more 40 students, 75% for more 30 students.

After I teach 12 periods in a day,  I am very tired and not beautiful too. So I need go see an hairdresser to make me feel relax (forget how to write here hihi). And I must buy some kilograms of orange to  make orange juice for all week if I dont want to die :D.

So how can I become rich with that income?

Vietnamese poorer than expact?  Expact living in vietnam poorer than you.  What you talking about?

I wrote this "poem":
Kiếp sau nếu có làm người
Xin Trời cho được làm thầy (dạy) tiếng Anh
It means: after I die, if God let me be a person again, I hope I can teach English :D, not IT.
But when my colleague who teach English said: she wish she is not Vietnamese, especially Vietnamese woman. So I change second sentence like this:
Xin Trời cho được làm người Mỹ thôi.
It means I wish I am American if I have a change to live next time after I die :D.

ngattt wrote:

I wrote this "poem":
Xin Trời cho được làm thầy (dạy) tiếng Anh
It means: after I die, if God let me be a person again, I hope I can teach English :D, not IT.
But when my colleague who teach English said: she wish she is not Vietnamese, especially Vietnamese woman. So I change second sentence like this:
Xin Trời cho được làm người Mỹ thôi.
It means I wish I am American if I have a change to live next time after I die :D.

Not just American, but a beautiful , slim, blonde, with big tit's, then you don't have to be very intelligent either..Lustful men will do everything for you.

Good idea, Bluenz, but I always think how to earn money by myself. Being a intelligent woman is my wish, not a beautiful woman. But if I can chosen, I want both, haha.

ngattt wrote:

Good idea, Bluenz, but I always think how to earn money by myself. Being a intelligent woman is my wish, not a beautiful woman. But if I can chosen, I want both, haha.

Well if that's you in the red dress, the only things that are missing, are the blonde hair, and the US Passport.

Ngatt, 

You say u teach it?  What kind of it u talk about?  Networking computers?  I want to learn more maybe you teach me some computer skills and I teach you good English ok and buy u cheap cafe 5,000 dong?

ngattt wrote:

So this saying here u say u intelligent but not look good? U need more confidence and not be like me cuz i 2 cocky my dear.  I say I very smart and look very good. Ka ka ka