Best Laser Clinic in KL or anywhere in M'Asia

Hi,
Can someone please tell me which clinic is best for Laser Depigmentation in Malaysia?
This is for a friend...so pls help me out here.

Think James bond and goldfinger.

Then go to south Korea or usa!

I think this is a tricky thing to get done in Malaysia as I am not convinced there is sufficient expertise available. As some skins will scar greatly from the treatment, a lot of research should be done. If you want to find someone in Malaysia, I would suggest seeing who is available in Penang and who has a medical degree and has many years' practical experience overseas (Australia or USA perhaps).  But I would still be extremely careful about doing this in Malaysia. It should only be attempted with a medical doctor and not with a beauty care provider of any type.

My friend is from USA and she has already been to top dermatologists there.And btw,her skin got damaged by a professional in USA.
When I was in Malaysia,I saw many clinics offering skin whitening treatments there.So I thought maybe I could try finding a doctor for my friend in Malaysia.I think Asians are very advance in skin whitening treatments...but I could be wrong.

Skin whitening is big in Malaysia, but usually with products and treatments and not laser.

South Korea is the place to go. Good expertise and cheap relatively. Bangkok has better hospitals than kl - bumingrad is better than anything in kl.