Close

How is MM2H Medical Report obtained?

We have conditional letter from MM2H office that once we submit the Medical Report completed by the physician in Malaysia, we will be able to obtain the MM2H visas from MM2H office.  MM2H office has not provided us with a list of doctors, hospital or clinics.  Would anyone know which doctors or hospitals or clinics we would need to attend to obtain the MM2H Medical Reports, and also the fees involved and also how long does it take to complete the MM2H Medical Report by the physician.

go to kelana jaya medical center, its che cheapest approved mm2h medicals test i have experienced in malaysia, less than usd100
if you need more info,,, you can message me or call me,,,6016 5688969
thanks
caesar

The cost is about RM100-120 only. You can go to any clinic doctor but its often best to go to a chain such as Uni Med or Mediviron, etc if convenient.They do a full medical like an annual check up. When you call to make the appointment you can discuss with them. Usually an appointment is possible the next day (I just walked in to the Uni Med Office close to Pavilion Shopping Mall) and the report is handed to you on the spot after about 30 minutes. 

If you say which area you are staying in, can recommend. There is an old doctor in Sungai Wang Shopping Centre right by Bukit Bintang Monorail Station, who does loads of MM2H check-ups and you can just walk in usually.  He is Dr Goh, on the Lower Ground Floor - unit 32. Tel 03 242 3773. It's not posh (typical basic local doctors offices) but he does the job quickly and efficiently.

You really don't need to go to an expensive international clinic for the check up, as its quite a basic thing, where all doctors will know what to cover, because most clinics are panel doctors for health insurance companies.

Gravitas :

If you say which area you are staying in, can recommend. There is an old doctor in Sungai Wang Shopping Centre right by Bukit Bintang Monorail Station, who does loads of MM2H check-ups and you can just walk in usually.  He is Dr Goh, on the Lower Ground Floor - unit 32. Tel 03 242 3773. It's not posh (typical basic local doctors offices) but he does the job quickly and efficiently.

Hi,
I am also planning to visit Malaysia to complete the MM2H process.
I will be staying in Jalan datuk Sulaiman, TTDI. Do you happen to have any recommendations around this area?
Thanks
Joy

Klinik Mediviron "ttdi" 30, Jalan Datuk Sulaiman, Taman Tun Dr Ismail +60 3-7727 0377

Thanks. I will give them a ring.

Hi there

I am heading to KL to complete the MM2H process, any recommendations near ampang park station? Thanks.

Steve

Klinik Tan & Mano
General Health Clinic
13th Floor,Plaza Osk,
Jalan Ampang, Hampshire Park, 50450, Kuala Lumpur
Mon to Fri: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM
+60 3-2166 2050

thank you so much

i would strongly suggest to find out how much they charge before you go there
it shouldnt cost you more than rm300-400

Thanks for this info.  Will visit Dr Goh next week then.

Expatriate health insurance in Malaysia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Malaysia

Moving to Malaysia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Malaysia

Travel insurance in Malaysia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Malaysia