Help to make my mind up

i looking at moving to malta and would like any sort of help or advise any 1 could give me , the thing is  i have a very good and steady job here in the UK but feel the pull of Malta for me to live and work there , i work in the tyre trade at home as a assistant manager for a tyre depot and also as a area tyre wholesale manager, my plan is to finish my days out in the sun shine doing wot i love so much , working, sad i know ,lol,  so if there is any one that could give me any good infomation and help me to make my mind up about do i go or do i stay i would be so greatfull ,  cheers    kev

Hi,

The decision you will have to make is very personal and also difficult.
From my knowledge of the Maltese economy in general but without knowing your exact job situation(salary,expectations and so on)I would really be cautious  giving up a probably well-paid management job in the UK unless you have an appropriate job offer here in Malta.
I doubt whether you would be able to earn more than the Maltese average income in that business here in Malta.Many are family run with the best (management jobs) being passed along within networks or family.
Look through the posts on cost of living and so on.

Feel free to send me more relevant details/thoughts and I will give you honest opinion based on your situation.