Hello from Jen-USA

Hi Everyone!

Nice to meet you all.  I am new in HCMC, here for 6 months.  I work for a US geological firm.  I love Yoga, Tantra, Gymnastics, and Tennis.  I also love exploring and enjoying food, drinks, live music and meeting new people.  Let's have fun!! :)

Jenny

Hi Ms. Jen
I get an invitation for this even. we could meet up their exchange the knowledge.

"Details of this month gathering as below:

Date: 28/9/2014 Sunday 
                Venue: Highland Coffee Ham Nghi       
                              68C Pho Duc Chinh, District 1 (opposite Ben Thanh market/across the roundabout)           
                   Time: 1.30pm-4pm(come anytime)

Go upstairs and watch out for 'expatblog' sign.
Pay for your own beverage. See  you all.
All are welcome.
Cheers,
Richard"

Welcome to Saigon  :)

wellcome to Saigon :)

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to Saigon. As Aquabem89 said, Richard is arranging Expat.com gathering once per month in Highland coffe Ham Nghi. If you have time, come to have a good time talking with others there. It would be fun to make more new friends here.

This Sunday will be my first time to meet up with pp there. Cant wait to see them there.

BTWs, if you wanna make more friends, just contact me anytime. I am free every sunday

Thanks

Sarah

Hey Jenny,

Just landed here also.  Hope to see you at the coffee catch up coming Sunday.

- Mike

Hey Jenny
Welcome to Saigon. I love food, too. I must say that Saigon is a paradise for exploring passion :). It would be great if you have time to share with me and my friends. We'll be ready to help you.
This is my email for further contact: [email protected].
Hope to see you soon  :)

Hi jen! I'm also new here. Been here for a week now. Just message me- i would love to meet locals and expats alike. :) hope to hear from you!

Let me know when you have the next gathering

(Moderated: off topic + please post in Extra teaching in Ho Chi Minh City section)

Hi Jenny,

Welcome to you to come here. Hope you will have great time here!

Fiona