Swimming pools

Hi guys,i need nformation regarding good swimming pools in your areas or some gyms who also offer swimming facility.please provide details with contacts

Hello Mazher!

What size of pools are you looking for?

After searching and searching I found that Fitness Time has 25m pools in almost all branches.
Holiday Inn in northern ring road also has outdoor 25m pool.

The rest of the hotels have maybe 20m or even less ao not worth for real swim training.

There is a place in front of the Ministry of Interior which I heard they have a big pool but I have not found it nor seen it.

The problem of the pool in Fitness Time is that they close the pool and sometimes even the building for Salah, which means that you have to plan your training according to the Salah timetables in order not to be stopped and kicked out of the gym and pool in the middle of the training. But unfortunately, Fitness Time has the best pools.

Keep me updated if you find any other 25m pool. I want to leave Fitness Time for that reason.

Take care
Jim

Hej Jim,

Did did you find a 25-50m pool in Riyadh besides Fitness Time? If yes, please share.

Thanks,
Kamil

Mr Kamil,
Yes I have found the one in hotel Holiday Inn by the northern ring road but it is an outdoor hotel pool, almost always empty but too far from my home.
I have heard about the pool at a youth hostel in front of the building of the ministry of interior.
And the pool beside Alshabab football team field in King Fahad road north of northern ring road but for some 7000 SAR a year, indoor. This one seems good.
The pool at the gym behind AlAkaria mall in Olaya area is also 25 meters but there are too many children with the consequent worsening of water quality and the instalations are so dated that I felt sad to swim there.
To my despair only fitness time is left to swim but only if you can cope with closing for Salah times and locking you inside the gym and undisciplined swimmers without control around and across the pool.
Not good times for swimmers over here but it is my only sport.
Any luck from your side? Did you find any water pond?