New to Expat Blog

Hi all!

I am a female currently living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. I am a third year student at the Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University and am studying BSc Geoscience (Geology and Geography).

I am not quite the usual female. I have a passion for geology and a love for rocks and minerals (as seen by rock collection that currently weighs just under about 200kg, and a mineral collection that seems to be expanding at a rapid rate). I am someone who choose a nature trip, rock hunting or mineral collecting over shopping any day!

I wouldn't say I love photographic modeling, but I am definitely interested in it.

I have had a dream for 7 years to work in either the petroleum or gas industry in Oman or UAE. There is something so attractive about the Middle East.

Should anyone have some welcome words, some advise or some information on possible job opportunities, photographic modeling included, please don't hesitate to contact me.

It's early hours of the morning here now, so from my side, Good Morning! Have a fantastic day!

Hi Kayla,

Welcome to Expat.com and thanks for this introduction.
Maybe you should try posting an advert in the Oman jobs section for a start?

Best of luck.
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hi

welcome to Expat.com  :D

Hey Kayla :D

Oil and Gas sector  :cool:

There are many jobs in the whole GCC related to this sector ;)

Kuwait , Qatar , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Oman and UAE :P

As you have posted in Oman forum , this is the link for jobs in Omanhttp://www.bayt.com/en/oman/

But change the location if you want to view jobs from other countries :)