Looking for *Female* friends to hang out and exchange languages

Hello,

I am Chinese Canadian and I speak, English, Chinese and Spanish.I am looking for friends to hang out with in the PMH area, preferably women to have a coffee and share hobbies. I have a 2 year old boy too so friends with kids will be great too. PM if you are interested.

I love meeting different people from different background and culture. It would be nice to learn from one another.

Thanks for reading.

hola.. como estas..?

welcome to expat...
so you canadian.... nice...

where did you learned spanish?

well.. i am a male..
im 30 .. name is joe..

if thats not a problem... welcome to be a friend

你好!
我学习英语,也学习汉语
认识你我很高兴 嘿嘿

Lets be friend :d !
I love kids and hang out
U touch my favorite things haha ;)

Hi Joe,

Not to offend you but prefer female friends. Thanks for replying. :)

Hi , I'm Jackie
34 year old from Philippines
I can speak English and Japanese,,,

hi
nice to meet you
I'm Japanese but I live in distrct2,hcmc
I am looking for exchange languages friends too.
Thanks
Tamura

Easterbunny wrote:

Hi Joe,

Not to offend you but prefer to judge you based on your gender. Thanks for replying. :)

Fixed it for you.

DanFromSF wrote:
Easterbunny wrote:

Hi Joe,

Not to offend you but prefer to judge you based on your gender. Thanks for replying. :)

Fixed it for you.

Why do you have to respond when you are not from here? As a man you sure are rude and noisy.
I have my preferences and I am trying to not offend anyone so why do you rudely critized people. Who is not nice here...

Hi, I'm Vietnamese, really wanna hang out with guys speaking English. I'm female with 2 kids

hi

hi friend - DAISUKE TAMARU

i am Thomas,
nice to meet you, i have ever worked in japan 3 years,
if we can be a friend together. i can speak english and japanese. want to meet new people from other countries to exchange language , culture and working.

I love your lovely country with beautiful Fujisan, Momiji and sakura it is in including Samurai, i love a character in a story of a japanese soldier in the second world war, when he was fighting in filippine. the name of the book is NO SURRENDER
and he is HIROU ONODA.

now i am working in vungtau city and usually come back to saigon at every weekend. if you have free time i would like to invite you for some cafe or beer..

thanks for reading

Hi!
Hope you are doing good
I'm interested in making friends and learn
about different cultures and people

Guys!
OP is looking for a "female" friend to hang out not for a 'date'  :)

Hi!, Nice to meet you. Let''s be friends. I''m Vietnamese. It has been brought to my attention about your post. Im interested in making female friends and having girls night out together too. I love kids also.

Hi. I'm Vietnamese girl and living in Binh Thanh district now. I'm looking for a Japanese tutor who can help me studying Japanese :). Please contact to me if you would like. Thanks so much

If you want to exchange language and culture, you can come here
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=410665

They are almost worker, can speak English well. And there is big chance that you can find a mature female friend there.