Got job in Dubai for 9000AED and 1000AED for local expenses

Hi All,

I got job in Dubai for 9000AED and 1000AED for local expenses and medical insurance without accomadation.
5400AED of annual bonus.
We are couple, can you guys pls let me know if this sufficient to take and save money.
Plan is to stay in a studio room we both couple (she is not working).

Medical insurance and travel fare and visa expences only for me...family not included....

is it a good deal to take?

any job is good if your wife is with you.. Do not think of money and saving  if u do not have any liability back home...look at the quality of life if your wife is with you.. Take it forget about saving...enjoy life with your wife life is short....

In which area close to Bur Dubai....I can get a studio room to stay with family which should costs me around 2000-3000AED per month.

guys can you pls share the information requested/.

Dont think of saving money n the first stage n Dubai!! Settle down first !

30k is not enough for a studio nowadays, the nearest you can get is in al nahda, but im sure that will be an old bldg.

thank you so much for your replies...how about Deira? 30-36K...(parially furnished atleast a gas and internet connect)...any possibility

not so sure about deira, maybe the range there is 35-40k, you'll be lucky if you can find one at 36k.