5000 AED per month

My Husband got an offer of 5000 AED. Can anybody suggest is it favorable to accept this offer or should wait.
5000 basic salary, accommodation and travelling offered by company.

Hello Minalsangoi,

Welcome to Expat-Blog!

I suggest you have a look on different topics which may be helpful.

cost of living for example.

Thank you,

Marjorie

5000 AED is total salary or they will pay additional housing and travel allowance?

If 5000 including housing and travel then it is not enough

No its excluding housing n travelling

Thanks in advance

Nooooo ... big nooo

5000 basic salary + accommodation + transport
this is a good offer for single person
but for two people, u might think again and calculate your costs of living.
look at the company profile too, if you see growth opportunity in the company, it should be considered also.

There are minimum salary requirements for a husband to sponsor his family.  It is also required so you maintain a decent life.  AED 5000 + what type of accommodation?  This is critical.

Hi it depends on wr your from. A lot of people here for example like from the Philippines, this would be good for them 5000 plus accommodation plus expenses. India too would not say no to this as the currency exchange is great for them in there country. But if your not and your European then of course not. Food is expensive here and to everywhere you go your hand is in your pocket. The problem is to get a good job for some people you have to have experience in dubai and a lot of companies use this as an excuse not to pay good. They will say oh but you don't have experience in dubai. So 1 or 2 years by the time you have finished your first contract it would be considered experience in dubai and you can always look round for a better job once your here. But be ware finish your contract or you could get a BAN if you leave earlier unless the new job gives you a higher salary. And this is not from the company this is from the government.
Hope it's helpful.
Natalia.

Minalsangoi wrote:

My Husband got an offer of 5000 AED. Can anybody suggest is it favorable to accept this offer or should wait.
5000 basic salary, accommodation and travelling offered by company.

It's a bit on lower side

U didnt mention which part of UAE is the job location...as per ur contract i think it seems like its bachelor sharing accomodation by the company..and company transportation from job to home..if at all u wish to accompany him later, make sure this accomodation and transportation might be transferred as allowance. otherwise it will be hard to stay for a family later. Its ok for a single. I hope job is not in Dubai, else accomodation cost for family might require huge amount.

It's relatively lower than the market rate especially for a family. I think your husband should dig further until he gets better offer. The cost of living here is expensive.. All the best

aed 5000 basic salary + acc + travel exp should be just enough for living, unless you have education expense for kids. but there won't be much saving potential till you find a job here, OR till your husband starts getting paid higher.