International schools

Hi,
We are a family of four who just moved to Mauritius.  We are intersted in finding English speaking schools for our children (aged 4½ and 6½) and have visited a few already.
We really liked Clavis (the feeling, the teaching atmosphere), but would like to know what other people think. It seems like there are mostly Mauritian kids and only a few expat kids which we actually like, but were were wondering if any expat families have had kids at Clavis and how  the integration of their kids (and the parent network) have been.
IPS is better located for us for the work commute, is this school equal to Clavis in terms of feeling and teaching atmosphere (they are closed for the holidays so we haven't been able to visit the school).  Finally, West Coast also seems to be a good option, can anybody share their experiences in terms of teaching quality and international mix?

Any input will be gratefully received.

Hi
my daughters are at clavis. So far sp good. One is 7 the other 8.
Educationally they r good.ips is good but hard to get on to.
Pm me if u want more info.

I'm not an expat but got my two kids in Clavis (one is 7 and the other 10).
I'd say go for it. They have a good atmosphere and the school really seem to be a big family where everyone know each other.  Adaptation shouldn't be a problem according to what I observed.

Thanks Nadeem. That was also our feeling when we visited the school, but it's always have to have a feeling confirmed!
Thanks

Thanks Ine. Yes Ips seems to have a waitlist and Clavis doesn't at the moment. Would you reckon that they are equally good schools?
Kind regards

Hi.
Educationally they are just as good just use different curriculums. The headmaster at clavis is very approachable cannot really say that about ips. Ips is more strict than clavis. Parking is a nightmare at clavis. They both have their ups and downs. I asked a similar question to ures previously on this forum and one guy answered me in detail. Should be under a title search clavis if not i can paste it for u later.
Take care