English Club Meeting- Sunday, June 1

Another new month is approaching, I hope everyone are looking forward to the weekend. This coming Sunday, I would like to invite everyone to join our English club meeting, just come to make friend, and exchange culture, and helping the locals to practice their English. I strongly urge more expats to join our meeting. We will meet at the coffee shop and converse among our members.

Addresss: 202 Pasteur St,  District 3
Time:  5:30pm

We will meet at the back patio.
Fee: You only need to pay for your own drinks.

Please reply to the post if you are interested to join us.

Tom

yes, I come, chit chat, hang out, coffee and meet some people.

breitho wrote:

yes, I come, chit chat, hang out, coffee and meet some people.

See you there!

I will come

Thien Ngan wrote:

I will come

Ok. Great!

Anyone else would like to join us this coming Sunday. So far, we have the following person will attending the meeting:

- Breitho
- Thien Ngan

Tom

hi Tom sunny here frm india right now i m in ho chi minh city only in go vap dist cay tram may i knw how far is it frm cay tram,i like to join u people

vizaagsea wrote:

hi Tom sunny here frm india right now i m in ho chi minh city only in go vap dist cay tram may i knw how far is it frm cay tram,i like to join u people

Hi Sunny,

I believe it is about half an hour ride on a bike.

Just wanna say hello to everyone and I'm gonna see you guys today at the Alexa Coffee Shop.
Is there anything for identification or a number that I can make a call in case I can not find you.
Look forward to talking with you. :D

vizaagsea wrote:

It's about 20-30 mins of riding.

Tony_Nguyen wrote:

Just wanna say hello to everyone and I'm gonna see you guys today at the Alexa Coffee Shop.
Is there anything for identification or a number that I can make a call in case I can not find you.
Look forward to talking with you. :D

Hi Tony,

Looking forward to meet you. We will meet in the back patio. I will inbox you my contact information.

Tom

glad you can join 😃

Let's update who will join us for the meeting today:

- Breitho
- Thien Ngan
- Sunny
- Tony
- Cang ( maybe)
- Tom

Ok. See everyone at the coffee shop at 5:30 pm today.

Latest update:

I have looked outside, the sky seems to got darken suddenly, possibly it might rain. In that case if it does rain, we will have to cancel the meeting today. If it is not, we will proceed with the meeting. Thank you !

Tom

it takes me more than 30' to be there.Tom, you mean when I leave home, If it rains, I should be at home>?

Sorry guys. It is raining right now. The meeting is cancel. See everyone next time then. Thanks.

Tom

so sorry to know that.

Its a coffee shop,they do have inside and outside space. Kind weird excuse. If its hard for you, I understand that Tom.
I come.  Who coming ???? Thien Ngan, you coming??

If 1 person confirm will come, then I come.
I say I come and I will.
The rain and some water cant stop me !😊

breitho wrote:

If 1 person confirm will come, then I come.
I say I come and I will.
The rain and some water cant stop me !😊

Hi Breitho,

You probably have not live here long enough to know that once it rained hard, some of the street get flooded, it is very difficult to travel by motorbike and the distant I travel kind of far away. If we can not make it this time, there is always the next time. Have a nice weekend!

Tom

breitho wrote:

Its a coffee shop,they do have inside and outside space. Kind weird excuse. If its hard for you, I understand that Tom.
I come.  Who coming ???? Thien Ngan, you coming??

I were almost there but then I called Tom and were informed that the meeting were cancelled. I hope to see you next time guys. We can meet up any day during the week after 5pm.

Tony

I wanted to come, but Tom said the the meeting was canceled.so I was at home.
me too, It's good to hold the meeting any day after 5 pm.

HI Mr Tomkat,
How can I book it?
Please give me a ticket!
Thanks!

is there any meeting this evening?

Thien Ngan wrote:

is there any meeting this evening?

Not many ppl's showing up? I can arrange one if u wanna go.

Tony

ok

Ngan, please text me : 0902 435 four three five.

We can meet up at 6:30  pm. The place : The adress : Du Mien coffee, 48/9A  Hồ Biểu Chánh, Phú Nhuận.
Breitho, r u coming?

Tony

please inform me for the next meeting

Hello, any more meeting for English club? I love to join too :-)

Please count me in if any meet-up coffee will be held

Hi guys,
I'm a new comer. Is the meeting still on this week which is on 14 Jun? Please keep me updated. I'd like to be part of the time.

Tks
Ngoc/Nancy

Hi, I would love to join. pls count me in if there is any coming meet up. Thanks

I also wanna join english club. I would like to make friends, enjoy,  hope to see everyone soon. nice to meet guys! [email protected]

Hello all,

I see many members would like another meet up!

So why not set a date / time and place and plan this up ?!  :top:

Any proposals?

Regards

Kenjee

Maybe you guys should do this on July 1 ? And keep it going every month?
I would totally join , especially now that I'm friends-less in HCMC  :sosad:

Hello.
I would like to join too. I like to go to swim too.
Pls make it happen.

Hope to see you all soon

Dinh.

Hello guys,
Please give us a detail plan, It will be a good time for us. Please let me know if you got a it!
Thanks

I'm very much up for swimming. I use the Lam Dong pool.

cheers,
R

Ok, let's meetup Sunday 5:30pm June 29th in D1.
I'll checkout locations and post the meeting place tomorrow.

Ok, let's meetup Sunday, 5:30pm, June 29th, in D1.
Highland Coffee
Ham Nghi St. (Across from Ben Thanh market)
Meet on the second floor, at the big long table.

Reply with names if you're coming!

L