King abdulaziz university al kamil

Hi,
i'm in tunisia actually

I am looking for information about mohaffazat al kamil,
transportation is easy?
can it be easily working on el kamal and live in jeddah??

Knowing that I have two children who  will be at school in jeddah. With my husband we consider the work at the university in Al Kamal
I have no information about jeddah or al kamil
I look for people who may have had this experience.

i'd posted my questions in french no one answer me
hope that some one response me

Thank you for your help

Hello!
Congratlations for this achievement. I have the same project, i have a few information about how much is far away from el Kamel/ 180KM (100 autoroute and 60 Piste). I found the photo of college , do you need it, can you give me the contact of this college?
Thank you

HELLO!
Have you your visa? I did since one month an interview at ATCT with dean of EL Kamel university, but no news since...
Can you hel me to contact the dean (mail, phone). You can live at Jeddah ang go to work 3Time per Week by bus. there is a good french school at Jeddah
Thank you for your offer

send me your email address
what is your speciality
perhaps i can help you for an other place near jeddah too

MY S¨PECIALITY IS ECONOMIC AND MANAGEMENT , MY TITLE JOB IS PROFESSOR. IT WILL BE NICE TO HEAR ABOUT YOU BY MAIL : [email protected]
THANKS AGAIN FOR YOU OFFER, MUCH APPRECIATED BECAUSE I NEED IT

BF66 wrote:

MY S¨PECIALITY IS ECONOMIC AND MANAGEMENT , MY TITLE JOB IS PROFESSOR. IT WILL BE NICE TO HEAR ABOUT YOU BY MAIL : [email protected]
THANKS AGAIN FOR YOU OFFER, MUCH APPRECIATED BECAUSE I NEED IT

Please do not post in uppercase. Thank you.

Hi I would like to ask about the same questions and same situations. We cannot leave at elkamel? On my case I don't have children's

thank you for your answers

how is it currently did you solve it out?

Salut
Hiii
In my opinion, Al Kamil is not that far away from Jeddah... A lot of male an female Saudi teachers commute between Jeddah and Al Kamil everyday.. Once you are in the university, you can arrange to commute with some of them if you don't have your own private car... wishing you the best of luck.