Bored

I wish if I can return to my country , life in this country like hell :(

:| ,well you cant do anything about it ,can you .

Come on, it's not that bad. You can find all your interests and hobbies here. How long have you been here for?

:/

You can find all your interests and hobbies here.

Really?

dima8 wrote:

I wish if I can return to my country , life in this country like hell :(

I am sorry that you felt that way. You should have had a thorough research before getting in here. The best thing you can do, change the way you perceive things. I did. The only thing I find like hell in Saudi is the summer-that is one thing you can never get away with as long as you are here. But one thing nice you found Expat.com. You can find nice people and have fun. This is a good start. I am optimistic you will see things differently.  :)

Hi
Iam feeling the same...it is quite boring here
if you leave in ksa mainly jeddah and would like to meet british expact you can contact me on : [email protected]

shooter1 wrote:

Hi
Iam feeling the same...it is quite boring here
if you leave in ksa mainly jeddah and would like to meet british expact you can contact me on : [email protected]

Damn you beat me to it...I wanted to share my email also :(

same here what can we do  :(
but if you don't mind we can arrange a meet up my name is fouzia and ftom jeddah too.

Hi fouzia and ftom,

Ok that's fine!  we can arrange a meeting, contact me on [email protected] so i can give you my number.

i be waiting for you.

Just try make the most out of being here.

Bored as well. The best thing we can do is change the way we think about living here;)

Hi fouzia,

Please count me in in your meet up. I would love to get in touch with fellow ladies in here. Been in J town for 5 months now and desperately in need to have a social life :( .. bored as hell!

Amoula private please and let's meet :)

am living in KSA for the last few years but life in ksa is very boring
can anyone tell me where to go in jeddah if u want to have some fun
[email protected]

nouman khan khan wrote:

[email protected]

Also me...very lonely and bored...sometimes I cut myself...I think you are fun ... email me back

meloveyoulongtime at the rate ilovebigbutts dot com

Hell ? Lol you are poor soul ,

You can do plenty of things
Dance , meet people . Lol  :dumbom:

In saudi arabia Jeddah the best place to chill out,  corniche, beach, boating, sea diving and the silver sands jeddah :P

Yes. I am also feeling so bored here. I am from India. Hyderabad , Life is hard . especially weekend. Passing time  is tough :|:|

hamudi wrote:
nouman khan khan wrote:

[email protected]

Also me...very lonely and bored...sometimes I cut myself...I think you are fun ... email me back

"bigbutts''  :lol: 
and cut yourself , :blink: you are going to freak out other people.

Yeah.right!

Hi,

My name is Nav, i'm new to Saudi... I'm looking for a few female friends to enjoy going for coffee, gym and shopping during the day!

I know things are a bit busy with Ramadan.... Please contact me via this blog.

Nav

London2KSA wrote:

Hi,

My name is Nav, i'm new to Saudi... I'm looking for a few female friends to enjoy going for coffee, gym and shopping during the day!

Nav

Welcome, there are some female only threads and your best way to connect through other females through there...or else right now you are seen as a fish to be eaten by hungry sharks....

Djzubaid wrote:
hamudi wrote:
nouman khan khan wrote:

[email protected]

"bigbutts''  :lol: 
and cut yourself , :blink: you are going to freak out other people.

Cuz i'm a freeeeeaaaak......

Thanks!

hamudi wrote:
London2KSA wrote:

Hi,

Nav

Welcome, there are some female only threads and your best way to connect through other females through there...or else right now you are seen as a fish to be eaten by hungry sharks....

Starved sharks !!   :joking:

live.ali wrote:
hamudi wrote:
London2KSA wrote:

Hi,

Nav

Starved sharks !!   :joking:

fasting sharks...

Hi Nav

I am from India working as a SAP Consultant in Jeddah.  I am also looking for the friend to spend some good time. If you with you can contact me bharatchandra1234 at gmail.com.

Really Ramzan period is totally different atmosphere food also issue need to store juices and fruits in fritz. Please do that..

Regards

Bharat

This might be the worlds largest prison but you have to know that before coming here. I find it to be a good time to get back into shape by hitting the gym and the absence of alcohol and a nightlife makes this easy. Focus on bettering yourself and the place is not all that bad. You need discipline and self motivation.

Whenever you are away from home, it doesn't always feel the same!  :(

seeker of truth wrote:

Whenever you are away from home, it doesn't always feel the same!  :(

You are completely right. :top:

Hi,
Exactly the same way I felt when I started here 3 years ago so I complete understand what you mean. The situation here is completely different from the society we lived back in our home countries. But if you find something to do that interest you and keep you busy, it will help you adapt to this lifestyle.

Ugh...me too....come on people lets all chill somewhere.

first of all stop dumping on the country providing you with a good life you can't even get the same salary you get here back in Jordan 2ed thing I thought you came from heaven sweet heart you came from Jordan nothing much back in Jordan to do unless of course alcohol and clubbing cinemas back in Jordan are rubbish so after all don't act like you came down from heaven finally people like you are just full of shit if you don't like Saudi Arabia you should have said something  to your father when he accepted  the job. pardon me ladies and gents I don't like people who are taking the piss at my country.

pls contact

lailag wrote:

Let's go ... i'm ready whenever u are....

how come no one posted that yet :p

vipalharbi wrote:

first of all stop dumping on the country providing you with a good life you can't even get the same salary you get here back in Jordan 2ed thing I thought you came from heaven sweet heart you came from Jordan nothing much back in Jordan to do unless of course alcohol and clubbing cinemas back in Jordan are rubbish so after all don't act like you came down from heaven finally people like you are just full of shit if you don't like Saudi Arabia you should have said something  to your father when he accepted  the job. pardon me ladies and gents I don't like people who are taking the piss at my country.

Amen to that...

hamudi wrote:
lailag wrote:

because never trust a beautiful face  :P:lol:

vipalharbi wrote:

i completely understand your feelings and
People cut some slack ,remember you signed up for this before coming and if you feel too trapped ,better move to other countries , or just go on vacations whatever.

Djzubaid wrote:
hamudi wrote:
lailag wrote:

because never trust a beautiful face  :P:lol:

U & I definitely need to hang out...your DP is mesmerizing me....