Visa for russian women

Hello everyone I need an info. My partner is Russian, we are not married but she planned to join me with a turist visa. Now I learn that as Russian citizen, she needs an invitation even to come  as a tourist. I dont have my residence yet, so how could we manage? Thanks in advance.

I think that invitation thing should probably be by a Kuwaiti or some company in Kuwait if that is the case.

These laws change by the day. Sometimes change by the counter (you go to one counter they tell you it's ok, you go to another they tell you it's not allowed.

Processing it is the best way to get to know it.

unfortunately, as you are not married, and she is not allowed visa on arrival, she cant come to Kuwait.

u can meet up in UAE probably.

but not Kuwait.

Thank you all for your kind answers. The funny side of the story is that a russian male can have the visa without invitation, a russian woman not. Anyway, do you think that I could ask a citizen with residence to present such invitation? Or can a company can do that? Thank in advance

i am afraid the citizen might ask for a favor from that Russian woman.so i would suggest not to ask a citizen.

neither can work; a citizen cannot invite her unless they have a company, and a company wont invite her unless she is being offered a position.

Excellent suggestion @legacy. I meet with my friends in the UAE since I get a visa there on arrival and it's not so expensive to go there (depending on the season of course).

Lately there's been an increase in prostitution and unfortunately Russian women were caught in the raids and that is why Russian women need to have an 'invitation' to GCC countries. So why don't you marry her if you are putting so much effort into bringing her with you.

Kuwait411: I must stay in Kuwait 2 months and I was just wondering whether my partner can join me for a couple of weeks. I am not introducing prostitutes to Kuwait, nor are all Russians prostitutes. Be more respectful. As for the reasons why we are not married, it is not your business. Clear? I understand that Americans like to  spy the private life of people, but this is too much.

Again, woosah my friends :)! It seems like tempers are running higher than temperature here.

I believe @kuwait411 is trying to say that the reason why you're finding it difficult to bring in your s/o is that authorities here have a simple way of tackling problems (too simple). If a problem happens in which some nationality was involved they simply stop issuing visas for any one from that nationality.

Consider what happened with the Ethiopian maid who killed her employers daughter. They crackdown on all Ethiopians like they were the plague.

Of course not all Ethiopians are killers, not all Russians are prostitutes and not all Americans are spies ... have a good time y'all ;)

I agree with JFU.

Jasper, you asked a question, you received responses. there is no need to get defensive and hostile at the person trying to give you tips about the mentality of those in the country you chose to travel to.

i've read thru her reply a dozen times, the first two lines are in no way an insult to you or your lady-to-be, its merely filling you in on the reason behind why Russian women are not allowed visa on arrival despite several other European nations being allowed so.

but to be honest and in all fairness, the last batch of prostitutes caught were British.

Americans themselves are victims of espionage by corporations and government.