Applying green card

I am keen in applying for green card scheme and I want to know something about the educational declaration. In my case i have done my B. Com degree from indian and MBA from london, so shall i get the declaration letter from the highest educational institution or i have to get it for both B.Com and MBA?
Please help

Hai Abhi you have to get 2  declaration letter from your university one from india and another letter from london.. Bcoz i  am a same like you i got a 2 declaration letter one from india and another one from U.K and i have applied bcoz of our safer side.....

Hai brother Iam Naresh kumar, iam also from india... I completed my Masters MCA(2012) followed by BSC(MPCS) from india.. i want to apply DENMARK   GreenCard visa, i do not have any real time experience in IT... my age is 27 yrs , i got a letter from my university language(English) specification and i have IELTS 5.0... can i get 100 points with this profile?.. please guide me brother...

Hi Abhi123,

Since you were off topic, I created a new thread with your post on the Denmark forum.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Helloo all, i have applied for green card scheme and very much looking forward to it and i'd love to hear from u as well that hpw much chancea do u guys think i have to get approval for green vard scheme:
Mphil ; Epidemiology and Public Health
BScN ; Nursing (registered nurse)
Experience; around 4 years
Language skills : English as medium of instruction during mphil and bsn and at the job as well. i'll appreciate ur reply and looking forward to ur opinions...

Regards