ACCA denmark green card points

Hi everyone!

I am thinking about applying for the Denmark green card but have some doubts regarding the points for educational level.
I have completed a bachelor's degree from an Australian university and have also recently become an ACCA affiliate (with 3 years working experience in audit, so I will become an ACCA member soon).
Under which level would this put me?
Bachelors? Masters?
I have read in a few places that ACCA is equivalent to a UK master's degree. But I am not sure how it is seen in Denmark...

Really appreciate any help!

Thanks a lot,
Julia

Hi,

Where did you read ACCA is equivalent to UK master's degree?
Is the source reliable?

Danish authorities might have their own regulations and might not consider your source.
The best place is to check the NYI denmark website.

As far as my knowledge goes, a proof of Master's degree needs to be shown in the form of Degree Certificate. Else you run the risk of not getting the points for Masters. To be safe, I would keep it under Bachelors.

Tip: When awarding points yourself, always be conservative. Try to reach 105 or 110 at least as the way you award points to yourself might not be the same way Danish authorities will!

Best wishes,
Harshith

ACCA is equal to a master's degree. ACCA itself declares that. Many people think of using NARIC to establish equivalence, but that's not necessary. A letter from ACCA should be enough to satisfy Danish authorities.

Here is the link about ACCA equivalent to master's degree

The ACCA Qualification is broadly equivalent to degree standard when you take the first nine papers (the Fundamentals level). When you take the Professionals level, it is equivalent to a master's degree.Once you have successfully completed your exams, ethics module and work experience, you will be able to work as a professional accountant.

accaglobal.com/gb/en/qualifications/accountancy-career/working.html