Denmark Green Card - My appeal Approved but still not got Confirmation

Hi,

I applied for Denish Green Card from India in April 2013. They refused my visa in september 2013 by giving 95 points.
After that I filed an appeal in October 2013 and got positive reply in January 2014 by asking my bank account to get refund. They told me that my appeal is upheld so they refund appeal's money. As I know if they refund your appeal then you got approval from them.

They refunded DKK 780 into my account in March 2014 but still they haven't sent me confirmation letter so I can print that letter and go for stamping.

Would you please let me know why they are taking ages ?

As I know appeal takes 7 months but here they are taking more than 10 months. Everything is in my favor but they are not sending me confirmation letter.

I phoned Labour Retention and they told me they have sent my all documents to third party (International Certificate Check up). That agency will take couple of months. After getting their review they will send me confirmation letter.

Here One agency approved my appeal then they have sent my documents to another agency to send me confirmation letter but here this another agency sent my documents. This procedure is taking ages.

I am just getting tired of this long procedure. Anobody knows how long time they take after refunded appeal's money.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
Manish

Hi Manish,

Sorry to hear your case is taking so long. I too got GC rejection but due to Financial reasons. So, I have to appeal by sending new bank statements. Did you attach any other documents with your appeal ? Also , did you appeal by email or by post ?

kk

Sorry for late reply. I did appeal by email and post.

attach relevant document with appeal

If you think they have rejected you only for financial issue then attach bank statement.

Please refer where they have deducted your points and then attach relevant documents where you can claim more points.