Can any one help me ?

can any one help me !!!! ukraine is the most confusing country ever !!! i am 2 years married now ( to ukrainian for sure ) i live in egypt can i apply  for permenant residency directly ? or i have to get temperary first ?!! if i have to get temperary first!!! like what a lower told me!!!!!!! why then they say in the low you have to be married for 2 years!!! why not just they say you got temperary twice !! or make it clear a bit ,please i want to know about it i feel like there is 100 story ! and if any one have a good lower about that in kiev it would be so good

HEllo A.Shitta.

you have to be married and be in Ukraine two years in order to have Permanent residency.
so you should try to come to Ukraine, then make Temporary residence and stay for the country or even back to Egypt for one year then come again to renew the Temporary residence for another year, and at the third year you can apply to Permanent residency...

Kareemp wrote:

HEllo A.Shitta.

you have to be married and be in Ukraine two years in order to have Permanent residency.
so you should try to come to Ukraine, then make Temporary residence and stay for the country or even back to Egypt for one year then come again to renew the Temporary residence for another year, and at the third year you can apply to Permanent residency...

r u sure?

Yes, I am.