Amazing opportunity for anyone in Kiev interested making money!

Hi everyone!

I'm a professional English teacher, hoping to move to Kiev and start a new life! (need to be bold and brave sometimes eh)

As it's my first time in Kiev, my plans are to rent a single cheap room where possible in Kiev in the Вышгород region which is not the center, so in theory cheaper... well hopefully as cheap as possible would be totally ideal.

My aim is to ideally teach privately and eventually open an English school (ok i know there's lots of them but the demand is high) and start a professional operation teaching using unique never before seen methods. With the right marketing and friends to help I'd love this school to be the best in the region within no time :)

Ok so my question is this...

How easy is it to literally start in a place you've never been before? ...are there any people out there who already stay in Kiev willing to help me to get on my feet and work with me as a partner to set up this English school?

My background is professional teaching and professional business and marketing, so all I need is an opportunity really...

The only way to succeed is to simply... 'start' which is exactly what I want to do...

Is there ANYONE out there interested in advising me or helping me out the cheapest and easiest way to start working and start to get on my feet? or anyone interested in a business partnership to help me out to start in Kiev in return for an equal share in revenues in the business?

Let me know ASAP by email: [email protected]

thanks
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

1) How do you plan to overcome the 90 day in/out rule?
2) As you are coming to Ukraine, where business is NOT as usual, have you any experience teaching English to Russians or Ukrainians? Are you able to converse at all in Ukrainian or Russian?
3) As you specify you are seeking the "cheapest" accomodations you can find, how do you plan to build a business on nothing other than a desire to teach English in a city where so many other guys are already doing this?
4) This "unique" teaching method...any experience applying it?

Just curious.

Respectfully,

S.

1. I'm aware of the 90 day rule & have already spoken to a lawyer & have that in hand :)

2. I know that more often than not, conversing in russian or Ukrainian is not desired especially when teaching English... but having said that I'm talking from experience as I've already had experience teaching there...

3. My business development plan is simple & effective & if you don't mind I'll keep it under my hat for now, besides I'm not panning on living in a villa in ukraine... and want to simply get on my feet without reliance on anyone... also common sense dictates cost effectiveness in early stages...how much money you have means nothing, bottom line what makes you wealthy is not what you earn, rather what you save...also I'm fully aware of what is on the market there...

4. Oh yes... much experience indeed... globally :)

hamudi2202 wrote:

3. My business development plan is simple & effective & if you don't mind I'll keep it under my hat for now,

Hi Tommy,

I am going to hint to you what my guess is about this unique technique you spoke of...as I had opportunity to speak with an instructor who worked on this technique's development...

{Did this technique originate with an Asian educator?}

If you indicate "yes" I will not expound further, or indicate any information...

Sincerely,

wjsd

hamudi2202 wrote:

As it's my first time in Kiev,

Hmmm, I must have assumed incorrectly, so you have/have not taught in Kiev?

Or were your lessons conducted via Skype or similar?

Not trying to pry in your business, but so many people post stuff like:

"Hi everi one I teach English good, how do it ukraine?"

If you get my drift...
Not saying your post reads like that at all, but some people are kind of unaware of how things are here.

wjsd

P.S. If you take a look at my old posts on cost of living in ukraine, some of my numbers are current for Kiev.
I could check w/my wife, and see if she would take a look at apartments in the Ukrainian online ads if you like, we recently moved, and she has been surfing rental sites since then, checking numbers in different areas...Also, some owners are hesitant to rent to Foreigners, so I would recommend having translated w/e documents you have/will have indicating your approval for staying in Ukraine, etc.

You know what, if memory serves me, we ran across a pretty nice Apartment in the Sviatoshina area {like, 5 minute walk to the Metro} We realized it was too small for 2 people, but I would have jumped all over it if I had been Single - really nice Bachelor quarters - I think it was around 4500 uah/month.