Urgent help please- Baytur Job offer

Guys,
I need your urgent help; I'm Chartered mechanical engineer with 8years of experience in water and wastewater. I'm Egyptian.
i have job offer with Baytur Saudi Arabia as Mechanical Design Engineer; total 18000 SAR all inclusive with medical insurance (i think it location is either in Makkah or AL khobar)

do you think this is good offer to accept?
do you think Baytur saudi is good company? salary is paid monthly ? and proper management and procedures?
good  location clean accommodation cost 1Bed +1 hall + 1 kitchen, cost how much?,

Please answer quickly i have to give acceptance in 1 day
Thanks and Regards
Amr Ezzat

Don't know about the company, but that is a very good salary.  A small apartment will cost you 15-20k per year depending on location, although you can also find cheaper ones for 10k.  You will probably end up saving 75% of your salary after deducting living costs.

Amr,

It depends on a lot of things:
1) Will you travel alone or you have a family (wife & kids), it seems from the accommodation that you will be alone & this is a great advantage.
2) What about your current job in Egypt? is it good or not?
3) Ask about the expected cost for accommodation specially in AL khobar, life in saudi & ask also about the company & compare all of this with your current situation in Egypt.

I'm facing a similar case & I can't take a decision also as my offer came through a contractor which made me had some concerns but most of colleagues live in saudi arabia said that it has a low cost life style.
Wish you the best in your career

as for now don't accept any offer from baytur, because as of now the company is experiencing financial crisis.

I am plumber