Best places to see

Hi everyone,

Any recommendations are very welcome!!!

We are coming over to Malta on Sunday for 5 days to show our children round and hopefully impress them.

We have a hire car whilst we are there so are able to get around and want to have a nice time and see as much as we can.

So please anything you think the kids would like to see and do???
Best beaches?
Parks?
Ferry to Gozo?

Would be very much appreciated.

Thanks Stacey.

Not that easy really.......it depends on time of year and what you and your family like.  A good place to start is here

What's On In Malta

The time of year is now Easter and my kids like all sorts of things really.

Thanks

Here's another link: http://www.101malta.com/en/home/article … o.htm?id=4
Regards,
Charlo

How old are the kids??

Thanks.

My boys are 8 and 12yrs

Hi Stacey,
Valletta was a hit with my kids when we visited a month ago. Boat trip over from Sliema took a few mins and they loved it. My boys also really enjoyed the Saluting Battery at Upper Bakkarra Gardens. The cannon is fired at noon and possibly more throughout the day! The views are absolutely beautiful, so you'll love it too! X

All sounds good.

Thanks Lori

Ghadira is probably the best beach this time of year as it is shallow, so might not be too cold.
Ta' Qali adventure park is good too, nice for a picnic as well.

Thanks guys for all recommendations
😊😊😊

I'd take them to the Blue Grotto (boat trips from Wied iz-Zurrieq) or on the similar but cheaper boat trips available from Dwejra bay in Gozo. You can check out Ramla l-Hamra and/or San Blas beaches in Gozo. Quad biking in Gozo, with or without guide, would be fun if both you and your husband are willing to drive.  The national aquarium in Bugibba might be worth a visit although I've never been.There's a relatively big, new(ish) park called Sant Antnin in Marsascala too. You can do horse riding in Golden Bay.

Loads more stuff to do.

Thanks very much!!!

If you're driving up north, the way to get the ferry to Gozo, I would suggest you to stop at Popeye Village. It's a tinny place just outside of Mellieha (1-2 kms) and the views there are just beautiful. This is their Facebook page, if you'd like to have a look...facebook.com/pages/Popeye-Village-Malta/220396421309472]Popeye Village
Cheerio,
Antonio

We've had a look at their website it looks worth a visit.

Thank you Antonio 😄😄😄